What do you call your growing bump?

fynemum

Reaction score
Lots of ladies name their Babies.....
Sprog, Nemo, Bumpy,etc........... Excitement (in my case :rotfl: )
So Just wondering if you have a name for you growing bump yet??

Have some fun thinking of one, Post it here and give us all a good laugh... :rotfl: Or maybe we will all coo at how cute it is....
Go on girlies confess ....... :D
Lv Yvonne & Excitement xx

Never thought of naming my actual bump! i call the fetus Ileanah because I want a girl and that's the name we chose if it's a girl. however my OH calls it Zion because he wants a boy... so it does get a bit confusing :D :D :D
I think to make things easier we'll go with your idea and name the bump instead!

:rotfl: Love the fact your both rooting for different teams......
In the pink corner and in the blue corner..... :lol:

It's good fun I think to have a reference...non gender related.... :lol:
Ty for reply, Lv Yvonne xx

I told my mother-in-law I was going to call little bean Vaginica (David Guest 'I'm a Celebrity') to scare her, and it sort of stuck :rotfl:

Obviously it's only among friends and family :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Nice one fran ! ! ! something to look back at and laugh :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lv Yvonne xx

Mine is called Pumpkin, since i'm due on the 22nd Oct....near enough halloween for me!

Although I DO hope I go before halloween, as my cousin (same age as me) is desperate to dress me up as a Tellytubby!
:shock: :roll: :shakehead:

LaineyG said:
Mine is called Pumpkin, since i'm due on the 22nd Oct....near enough halloween for me!

Although I DO hope I go before halloween, as my cousin (same age as me) is desperate to dress me up as a Tellytubby!

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: TellyTubby........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Which one? :think: :shock: :rotfl:

Pumpkin is a really cute name too..... I do like that.... :cheer: nice one...thank you for sharing.....
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

LaineyG said:

You better take a photo and post it on here :rotfl:

i tend to call mine munchkin :dance: .....My hubby has always called it the little lump......But it never stays small/.... :D

My best friend nicknamed my bump "marshmellow" :rotfl:
She said it was coz marshmellows are white & pink which are girlie colours & that's what we're hopin for... it's sorta stuck now :rotfl:

:rotfl: Mellow bird , If you keep going you could supply the next wizard of Oz with a village full of munchkins :rotfl:

but yeah, I do like munchkin is cute....

Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

fidgity like your dad :rotfl:

hiccups after eating like your dad :rotfl:

great baby takes after dad and tis not even born yet :wall: :rotfl:

i just call mine baby never responds to baby :rotfl:

Mine is called Bambi, because it's my little dear (deer) and also because it's almost Italian for baby. A lot of thought went into that eh! :oops:

We call ours Ginge or Ginger Monkey as we are convinced our baby will have red hair after so many redheads in both familes :lol:

MIL hates it and refuses to call it that but she gets on my wick so much I call it that more when she is around :lol:

:lol: What a selection here...... :rotfl: :cheer:

Lotti....Marshmellow....::): I hope for little mallows sake it is a girl..... :rotfl: Cute though.... :hug:

Enn... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: So funny... maybe you should just call bump junior....or mini me..... after daddy..... poor you... :rotfl: :rotfl: ganging up on you already....

WeeNik.... love Bambi...thats a major coo....... Aw AW AW cute.. :hug:

Madambully...... My goodness your pregnancy is flying in.... :shock: :clap:
And Ginge ! ! Really mummy..... :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh ladies..... and for sharing.... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member