Nickname

Kim

Reaction score
Do you have a silly name or nickname for your baby and how did it come about?

We call Rubie Wobbly Head cos.........she has a wobbly head lol :lol:

We also call her Little Roo

What do you call yours??? :D :D :D :D

HI Kim

Weve tried to find one nickname to call her but yet to find one taht suits her, Bernie tried Pork Chop but only her cheeks are chubby so were still tryin to find one lol.
Katrina

My dad calls jamie.......jamie jingleberry (god knows why hes just nuts like that!!!!) so we call him, Jingles, jammie dodger, :lol:

my mum calls braydon boobies lol

coz one day he just wouldnt leave my boobs alone it was only about 2 months ago so a good time after i stopped BF so she just sed mummys boobies and now calls him boobies lol

:oops: :oops:

Andy calls Jack..... Jack, jack, tickly back!!!! Cos he is really tickly on his back! Lol

I don't reallt have a name yet, cos he doesn't do much

i started to call Matthew peanut while i was pregnant and it stuck so i still call him peanut now :D

braydon was called Chloe peacan nut truely scrumptous lol wen i was PG

Reece is Widdle iddy biddy diddy man or biddy or bid for short. We'v even made a song to it which he loves dancing to

"The widdle iddy biddy...
the widdle iddy biddy...
the widdle iddy biddy, diddy man!
biiiiiiiiiiiiddy!"

lol Hearts, bet it is so cute to see Reece dancing.

I call Seren bean, smurf or sprout OH calls her chicky.

Ewan gets called 'bubba' or 'bubs' or 'Ewie' by me
'winger' by my mum coz he was quite a grumpy baby
'My little man' by his dad!

Or 'stinky bum' depending on the nappy situation!!

Hi

Isaac gets called pudding.

Its because he is half Boltonese and they love their steak puddings up north up north lol

Lou :)

I call Charlotte Chicky too!! i also call her Charlie-bear, OH calls her sweet-cakes!

alex gets called 'pods' - he was a bit skinny when he was born and his head looked like a poddington pea

charlotte is 'charlie woo' and she used to be Charlie instead of Charlotte. She's going through a pink girly phase now though, and only daddy gets away with Charlie

Callum is 'callum pie' ???? haven't got a clue why

never really had a name for Daniel, except Dan

Mel because our mum's didn't like us calling him Smelliott! It suits him very well though and now everyone calls him it. He also gets called pudding, Mellington, the mighty atom and giggle bot!

+++

I call Damien -Damo, pudding, sprog, monkey, tiddler, damo-banana-head (don't know why!), chumba wumba, chubby....wow I call him alot of things. Mainly chubs though or chicken. :oops: :lol:

I keep calling Matthew 'Monkey' as in cheeky monkey but I was doing it so often I was worried he would think that was his name !!! :D

We call Naomi "nay-chan" or "omi-chan" sometimes because OH worked in Japan for a while and he picked up some of their expressions and chan is what is added to a really small person's name - or to be affectionate.

My husband also calls her "munch", "mumble", and "stumblemunch" - I haven't a clue where he gets those from!

I call her "my little woman" or "fartypants" or "grouchypuss", depending on her mood...oh and of course "giggler" or "my little fatso"...that one I will stop though, before I give her a complex!

Sue

zoë gets called piggy by me and mum because she has a blocked up nose and when she gets hungry she snorts, hopefully that will pass. she also loves playing little piggies (go to market, eat roast beef...) as she is very ticklish :D

and the flatmates call her 'la crevette' which means 'shrimp' and is an affectionate french nickname, don't ask why :? :lol:

did you all get used to their real first names straight away though?

rosebay. my oh calls elliott smelliott and it drives me mad. as for taylor we call he chubs as he has lil hamster cheeks and aslo sweetie pie by me cos he so sweet i could eat him

Hi well Frankie is called by me either (frankie bean) or (bubble jean) and why my oh calls her this i dont know (lucy lou)? But she is my bubble and a gorgeous one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back