What do these look like to you?

nicky1987

Reaction score
Ive never realy got to grips with opk's at all but i feel really positive about this cycle especially as our first gyno appointment is on monday! So i decided i'd give them a proper go!! Ive only ever got really faint lines before and maybe once or twice a slightly darker than faint line! Today i am CD14 and to me the lines look good. Im trying to be positive about it and not think im imagining it and it cant be right cos i have pcos!

I'll put a pic up! The top opk is CD11 and ive done one everyday since!! Can you tell me if you see anything in them or am i wasting my time!! The picture is taken after a while - i did take one straight away but it was really blurry!! x

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 16
I do see the lines nicky but don't think much of them if i'm perfectly honest :(

You know if it's a positive if it shows up darker than normal within a minute or two of wetting it.

I found the dry lines very misleading on my cheapy OPKs :oooo:

Try not to worry about it though because it could still happen at any time :)

Last edited:
I dont think for one minute they are positive they are just a lot better than i have had before! So i didnt know if i meant i could get a positive soon!!

I know what you mean about the dry lines tho hun cos it as dark when wet but slightly less darker than that!! stupid things!

Off the point tho bloody OH is doing my head in!! Ive arranged a suprise meal tonight as its his birthday on monday but hes winding me up cos he wont get ready!!! AAArrrggghhhh Men!!! x

What is he getting ready for if he doesn't know about the meal? :)

I hope you both have a lovely time - if you ever get there ;)

I wouldnt tell him! We got there on time tho and have had a lovely time!! My 2.5 week old goddaughter came out with us and i have lots of cuddles!! Its made me and i think even OH more broody now!!! Cant wait to see what comes of my appointment on monday now!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back