Question about ovulation

All those symptoms def sound like ov. If u r interested in charting. Look at TCOYF.Com or fertility friend. Both have all the info u need. I find it incredibly usefull. I hope I get my bfp, hope for u and everyone else in ltttc too x

Think ive become a POAS!! Just ordered 20 cheapies, 2 slightly better tests - cant remember what they were called and 2 CB Digis. The Digis were 2 for £4.99 with free postage on ebay!!! :) xxx

Eeeeeek not quite sure how you work out what dpo you are but im gonna test from next wed i think xxx

if you take the 25th (the day with the darkest opk) and say assume you ovulated the day after (26th) so today you are 3dpo. i am 2dpo. oooh testing buddies!!! i am going to wait if i can till thursday 10dpo, famous last words though, ill be peeing in my cup and testing by tuesday!! so impatient!!

I won't be able to resist doing one when they arrive!! Eeeeeek 3dpo!! Amazing! 7 days till testing :) I hope we both get our bfps!!!!!!! X

Good luck both of you!! Nicky you're deffo going to be a poas addict!! Ive got a stash ready for when my body starts to work!! Xxx

Ooooo hopefully that will be soon then hun!! Im trying to keep myself level headed about it all as its only my first cycle on clomid but it is very exciting!!

Also ive just had my picture taken for the papers with an Olympic swimmer and i got to hold his Gold medal eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! so yeah buzzing today :)

Thanks blondy! I'm trying not to get carried away and excited but can't help it. I am praying this works. For u too, I hope everything kicks into gear soon x

Thanks blondy! I'm trying not to get carried away and excited but can't help it. I am praying this works. For u too, I hope everything kicks into gear soon x

Im feeling exactly the same as you too hun!!! We will get what we want!!!!!! X

Tests have arrived today :) Have you got any symptoms yet hun? xx

fab!! No nothing. My chart says 4dpo so going to go with that. Wouldn't expect anything at this point. I was so excied before but now I'm starting to lose hope. I always do this. I'm soooo optimistic during ov and for a few days after but then I get pesimistic. I suppose its just cuase been disappoointed every cycle so far. I have to tell myself that this one is differnet and that the clomid may be just what I need.

What about you???

Thats exactly how i feel at the moment hun - must be normal. I cried so much yesterday at work! just completely broke down. Wonder if being an emotional mess is a sign of pregnancy lol! Other than that ive had a few cramps and thats it. I think im 5 or 6dpo!! xxx

I can't believe how cheap those CB digi's were?

I thought I'd had a bargain when I found them for £6.50 with free P&P ha ha!

Best of luck, hope the next few days fly by

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah i know hun - as if i was going to pass them up!!! Congrats on your BFP chick xxxxxx

Congrats from me too!!! Soooo many ltttc bfps recently!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back