Question about ovulation

Thanks. U must think I'm crazy doing three diferent brands and charting. Well I am!!! I like to be sure!!! X

no not at all!! i just wish i got lines like you cos then i'd def know!! ive been saving me pee for hours again so gonna do another! lol! only got cheapies left now tho xx

This afternoons test x

Attachments

• adjus.jpg
    adjus.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 4
Hey, that is well lighter than the previous day so I'm positive u have had your surge already. Woop woop!! Ur in the 2WW now hun. How often have u bd? Sorry if its a bit personal. I have bd on every other day and then anyday opk is negative I will bd that day aswell. So basically SMEP.

Have Bd'd every other day for the last week. Last night was the last time but i think we'll go for it again tonight lol! I dont mind personal questions hun - you never find anything out if you dont ask lol! xxx

Bottom test is todays. Picture quality isnt great but had to make the file smaller :wall2:

Attachments

• adj3.jpg
    adj3.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 3
Hey I would say your surge is over. Mine is too. I'm a charter and could see that my temp went up today. I've bd'd evry other day and then when had +ops and ewcm did it every day.

Eeeek hun were in the 2ww now!! I'm going for a progesterone test next week to see if the clomid has done the trik on strenthening my ov. (If it has it means progesterone will be higher).

Eeeek I'm gonna have to buy some cheapie hpts off eBay now :) x

Ha yeah u do!! Because I am a poas addict I already have accumulated some digis, a few clear blues (u get one free in the opks boxes) and a load of cheapies!!! Bring it on!!!! I'm excited but trying not to go over the top as I know I will come crashing down if this dosent work. I let myself look a prams tonight online though!! Love doing that

Yeah I love doing that. I have the whole nursery planned lol!! Do you really think I'm in my 2ww?? I
Not 100% convinced yet x

Have u done another opk today? I'm just judging it on how dark that one was that day. What makes u not sure hun??

I would say judging by your pics on the other page that you have ovulated and are now in your 2ww xxx

Today i have had quite a bit of ewcm. (tmi but my pants were really quite wet :eh:) So i did another OPK and got this one.

I'm doubtful because i dont want to get my hopes up too much!!!

Do you get a postive OPK a couple of days before you ovulate? Bottom test is todays x

Attachments

• adj4.jpg
    adj4.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 3
Hi hun, that bottom one looks a little darker but not quite positive...do you get dark OPK's in your normal long cycles? I've never had a positive, and my gynae said that even with clomid OPK's might not be as accurate in PCOS girls, so I guess you should bear that in mind. What CD are you on? From the pics the darkest one is still that one you had last week xxx

Hiya hun im CD18 now. I never really stuck at opks during my long cycles because they were so long!! But ive not had ewcm like i did this morning before. So when on clomid the OPKs could still not be positive even though i have ovulated? God it all confuses me!!! xxx

Agree with blondy not as dark as the other day. Not sure about the ewcm though. If it was clear and stretchy definatle get bding. I'm no use on pcos issues but it seems like the clomid is doing something for you. Just keep bding and opking to make sure u catch the eggy. X

Well hopefully ive ov'd!!! I'll do another tomorrow at the same time and see what that shows! Hope your bd'ing lots after those flipping good lines!!

I have been lol!! Once I have my full temperature shift (basically in charting to confirm ovulation ur temp must rise for three days above the previous 6 days temperatures. Had one day so far. Fx it goes up up up!!!

I have been lol!! Once I have my full temperature shift (basically in charting to confirm ovulation ur temp must rise for three days above the previous 6 days temperatures. Had one day so far. Fx it goes up up up!!!

i might try that next cycle. another step to confirming it. well ive had short stabbing pains in my left side that came and went over 2 days, tender boobs, lower back ache and then today ewcm. So really i should have ov'd!! lol!

Fingers crossed for your bfp this month :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back