Question about ovulation

nicky1987

Reaction score
Ok so most of you know that ive just finished taking clomid 50mg for the first time. Im CD 12 today so hoping to ovulate soon. Ive been doing opks and getting second lines but none that are positive yet. Obviously cos my cycles were so wacky before i never knew when i ovulated. So really i just want to know what i should be looking out for.

I've felt quite damp down there today which ive never really had before and ive had a couple of like af type niggles. Is all this normal? Sounds like im really dumb but i genuinely just dont know!!

Any help or advice about your experiences would be a big help :)

Hi Nicky

What OPK's are you doing hon? If it is the cheapie ones then I would start trying the CB digi ones if you think you are nearly there. If the second line is not as strong as the test line that is still good as it means your surge is nearly there. Keep at it. Sometimes my cheap OPKs are not very strong it is when i do the digi's that give me the smiley face that i know I am really ovulating. I sometimes get a sharpe twing either to the left or right so it sounds to me as though you are near ovulation. Yay!!!!

Get Bedding the minute you get that strong second line or your smily face.

Love Gizmo xxx

Hi gizzy, I've only got on cb left so was saving it until my lines got stronger. Going to do another cheapie in a bit so will see what I get on that. Struggling to get much bding in this week as I'm on all the late shifts so not getting home till just before 11!! Just hope I'm not imagining it all! I'm so used to my body playing tricks on me now!!

xx

Hi Nicky,

My lines never got as strong as I thought they would BUT I still got my smiley face.

I can post you a pic? Just for comparison?

(or else you can see my thread in the OPK gallery)

Had I waited one more day for them to get darker I'd have missed my smiley face :shock:

The digi OPK's rock, and getting that :) is excellent!

xxxxxxxxx

If you could Post a pic that would be great. I'm gonna have a look at getting some smilies. Think that's what I need! X

It's not the best pic of the OPK, but gives you some idea of how "dark" my second line was. I know we're all different of course. I almost didn't use a digi as I didn't think it was drak enough

P1150031.jpg

PS - got this on Valentines day :)

PPS - sorry the pic is so big!

xxxxxxxxx

Mine aren't that dark yet. I've just done another so will have to see what It shows up! I've never had a positive opk so would be nice to have one!! X

Keep trying hun - my surge is quite quick (I got a faint the day before the piccie and faint the day after but that was it!)

If it starts to get darker then try a digi OPK, they leave no room for interpretation :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Agree with Carnat hon on my cheap OPK's the line is never as strong at the test line, but I still get the smiley face on a CB digi. I got my smiley face on Monday night and by last night the line was totally gone on a cheapie. Don't miss it and try and start bedding now. It sounds like you are ovulating.
Good luck

Gizmo xx

Just taken a pic of all the opks ive done so far this cycle and looking at them again they are nothing to get excited about at all. I'll put the pic up now

If you have a photobucket account try putting it on there.

That's the only way I can upload piccies on here

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Quality isnt great as i had to reduce the file size to be able to upload it.

I just dont think now looking at these that im going to ovulate :-(

Attachments

• test pics.jpg
    test pics.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 21
Hon

I can actually see a line in them, so there is def something there. If these were done yesterday i would get bedding anyway. xxxx

Good Luck

Love Gizmo xx

hi Gizzy, yeah there is a line there on most of them just dont look anywhere near close to positive. Todays is a little bit darker x

The fact they are getting darker is good hun!

Hope you get your + soon

xxxxxxx

lol sorry I can't comment on this helpfully but I'm having the OPPOSITE problem. I keep getting dark lines and now worried that I have a hormone problem! I've been getting almost positives for over 3 days now! All at different times too! Either I'm trying to ovulate and not happening or I'm not going to ovulate at all and have hormone issues lol

Good luck and as Carnat says get a digi one (but BD anyway just in case!), that's what I'm gonna do next month cos this month is all to cock to be honest for me!

liz xxxxxxx

Liz don't mean to alarm you or anything but could you be pregnant?

I have felt so miserable all day! Literally just wanting to cry at the slightest thing. This ttc business is just too much sometimes :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back