End of 2ww...Just got a Faint BFP

Well i just did a first morning pee test and the line is even fainter!! Ive been here before and im going out of my mind. Ive just called the docs and am waiting for them to call me back. going to have a Beta HCG blood test.
I gave up smoking a long while ago but now im craving a sig like mad!!
oh why wont the line be clear!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

:-(

aw honey, try not to worry - I think when the hcg levels are still quite low the tests do fluctuate a bit, but it deffo looks like a bfp. I hope you get some good news from the docs - try and stay calm. Fingers crossed!

Sorry Zozie :hug:

It's definitely an obvious line, not a squinter.

Hopefully it's just a blip - i get some cheap tests and do a few. If you are getting a line like that consecutively then surely it can't just be an evap.

Let us know how you get on xx

Sorry Zozie :hug:

It's definitely an obvious line, not a squinter.

Hopefully it's just a blip - i get some cheap tests and do a few. If you are getting a line like that consecutively then surely it can't just be an evap.

Let us know how you get on xx

Had a Clear Blue Digi which confirmed I am 4 weeks pregnant.
I think I need to just sit and chill and try to relax about the whole thing.

I am absolutely STARVING!! all i want to eat is meat. In fact, I have just made DH get showered and ready to go to Morrisons so i am taking this as a good sign.

Off to get some MEAT!! :) back soon.

xxx

Aw that's great news Zozie :good:

Yes! Plenty of meat is exactly what you need :) Lots of protein!

Oooooo...DH is cooking me...Chinese style belly pork WITH a beef burger. :) Cant wait!! thanks for all your support girls.

:hugs: xxx

Yeah I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Massive congrats honey - Im really happy for you! :yay:

Brilliant news - congratulations to you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back