What do I want for Christmas?!

Lolly85x

Reaction score
I am actually clueless... My OH has asked me for some ideas. But for once in my life I feel like I don't know what I want. I have loads of clothes, perfume and make up. Mum got me new boots. And I got a jacket last year... I have a nice watch. And I'm not really into jewellery... HELP! What are you asking /hinting for?!?xx

No help to you, but I'm the same, my OH has been asking me for ideas for ages as he doesn't know what to get me, but I'm completely clueless. Normally by now I have at least some ideas, but there is really nothing I want this year.

Sounds so cheesy, but really I got the best present in the world already this year, I don't need anything else :oops: :oooo:

No help to you, but I'm the same, my OH has been asking me for ideas for ages as he doesn't know what to get me, but I'm completely clueless. Normally by now I have at least some ideas, but there is really nothing I want this year.

Sounds so cheesy, but really I got the best present in the world already this year, I don't need anything else :oops: :oooo:

Glad I'm not the only one... I really feel the same. And now LO is here I hate the thought of wasting money. So is rather he got something I wanted. But what... Hmh xxx

I'm joining the cheesy nonsense...mine will be my baby (when it decides to grace us with its company) and I have alread been told that Christmas presents will be for baby now and not for me. :) fine by me. I'm sooooo excited.

But.....I would really like a keep sake. A piece of jewellery or something with an engraving etc to celebrate the birth of our daughter/son. If we have a girl she will be named ruby, so obviously been hinting for someone with a ruby gem in it...well I got scoffed at, so I don't think that will be happening. If it is a boy he will be called Massan (pronounced Mason) so been promised a brick with an engraving. :-? Not quite what I had in mind.

Yey Xmas is soon :)

Awww!!! Ruby was my girls name ;) love it... Hmh... That's an idea. Maybe a nice necklace.xx

I really don't know what I want and to make it worse its my birthday on Boxing Day :lol:
I would love something keep sake and thoughtful off OH from LO but I can't see that happening :roll:

Glad I'm not the only one... I really feel the same. And now LO is here I hate the thought of wasting money.
Same here, feel like I'd much rather spend any money we've got on nice things for Alex (or save it so that we can afford to buy a home sooner rather than later), but I suppose I'm going to have to come up with some ideas as I might get a bit grumpy on Christmas day if I really don't get any presents :lol:

Well I would love a baby and to shower them with gifts but so far its not to be.
I too have a Christmas brithday which sucks
I am having a chicken coop, a beehive and a ceramics class at the college in the new year there are lots of fab classes on in the new term to choose from . Cant wait!
xDaisy

Weekend away for you both and lo!!!!! X

Oh you might be onto something! He told me today he looked at taking me to London to see Shrek but was costing too much. So looked at Dirty Dancing in Edinburgh, but was going to end up a fortune. So I said maybe just a night away to like Cameron House (posh hotel at Loch Lomond) and use the spa or something and he said that's not really a Christmas present xxx

Oh yes it is!!!!
I would rather a break away to spend time just the 3 of us be star my oh works every day unless its gail force winds! X

Oh no... :( that's ashame!
But I think I'd rather do something like that... I might do some research and find something and leave the page open on the laptop haha xxx

Ha ha little big hints!!!
We are off to London tomorrow because oh has a knee operation, first time the 3 of us have had a whole day let alone 3 days together since lo was 1 week old! She's 8 weeks now! But oh us a fisherman so that's just life! This is why time away or time together is what I would pick over anything!

Leave leaflets open, newspapers, verbally spell it out!!! X

Oh... That is a long time. Family time is so precious. But unfortunately needs must... I'd love to go to London. But just too far away. I was looking at little log cabins up north tonight, could take the travel cot, fill the car up with food. Has a hot tub. Could go walks and stuff. I think the problem is my OH thinks things like that are not my cup of T. But that just sounds amazing to me xxx

Aw that's right up my street too!! Tell him that's what you fancy!!!x

I've asked for a necklace with Olivias finger or hand print engraved in and her dob on the back. Costs 85 quid but well worth it a fab keep sake too xx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I've got no idea other than not going into labour until after all the christmas/new year stuff is out the way hehe.

Lolly!!!! I'm so excited and must share!!!!

Apparently Lush are opening up a new spa in Edinburgh!! Imagine how nice that would be as a wee treat! I'm a snow fairy baby (as is OH ;) ) so guess what I'm hinting for!!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

I always ask for books :love: I have everything else and then more lol!!

So Santa this year will bring me books and probably a wallet as my other one is finally ruined after 8 years lol :)

My hubby has bought me some jean Paul gaultier classique perfume( one of my faves), 2 pandora charms and bare minerals makeup set <3 and I moan about him lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back