Christmas Day Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
What's everyone wearing on Christmas Day?? Quite looking forward to getting some new clothes and getting dolled up :dance: Last year I was in leggings and a very stretchy top :lol: I'm going for skinny jeans, chiffon top and jacket.. xx

No idea but we're having the children christened on Christmas day so have to have a look for a gorgeous outfit! x pics please febmum!!!

Why of course! :love:
You'll be stunning, you could go naked ffs :lol:
prodDetailMainT

592355_main

597744_main

Haven't decided on shoes yet, have a jacket in mind I'll get it now.. The jeans are either those or something similar only high waisted from Topshop xxxx

17E03YBLK_large.jpg

I'm in love with this but not sure if the feathers will be too much with the chiffon xx

if I get snowed in I'm wearing pjs lol

If I get to mums it's going to be leggins and a big stretchy top and cardy lol

Ooooooh I likey! x

Think they'd frown upon nakedness! Rofl! I want a long skirt and top but not sure what kind x going Christmas shopping tomorrow so might have a gander x

Me too :cloud9: Probably will get it, not practical but I don't care :lol:

I love maxi skirts and dresses xxx

Sol that was so me last year :lol: I just wanted warmth and grub xx

Who cares about practical?! Lol! X

Sol, pj's sound like a plan!!!

im going to go treat myself to something nice no idea what though! x

last year was leggings and knitted dress cos i was 4 weeks post partum :lol: god knows about this year! although i dont know if i'll have much time to get ready cos i'm stayin at mums and will probs have to watch the kids like a hawk!

oooh i hadnt even thought of this altho i have all Madisons bought haha!! Last year i was in huge knitted jumper and leggings!! this year i havent a clue.... went shopping and cud see nothing i liked!!

Febmum ur outfit is stunning but ud need ur figure to wear it ... can i slap u !!?? lol im jealous but anyways yeah i think we deserve to dress up this xmas jen as for the past ten months weve been covered in snot, vomit, poo, pee and dribble!! :D xx

Hmm i've not thought about this but need to look nice as want to get loads of pics with us with Harvey!!! I will probably wear leggings and a dress/ top!!

I want pics of everyones ideas! :)

Lisa shut up seriously I'm wearing a tunic style top so I don't have to wear my suck me ins, after my dinner I wouldn't be able to breathe :lol:.. What shops you tried?? Very had some gorge stuff! I'm stuck on shoes though, I seen the most amazing shoe boots but heels and snow + 11month old... Hmmm lol xx

yeah ill defo wear summit can breathe in too!! lol and know what u mean bout shoes thank god u cud get away with a lot with the oufit uv chosen so u cud wear fancy ones inside and swap for outside?? u need an excuse for 2 new pairs?? lol ive tried next new look dorothys wallis!! forgot bout very... never ordered off there whats sizing like... safe enuf to get ur own size as i aint returnin lol!! everywhere has a lot of winter and work stuff in i found and new look is fulla crap atm xx

Yeah I know what you mean, I hate this time of year for shopping :lol: Very do all different makes, like Lipsy, which is small fitting, I have to get a size bigger in there.. mmmm they do Vera Moda which IMO is normal sizing, all different tbh, Diesel is small fitting, Verys own brand I haven't tried but from what I heard they're okay as well.. Get on there the stuff is gorge! I think I could definitely make an excuse for 2 new shoes :lolly: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back