• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you want for xmas?

Squiglet said:
I usually ask people to buy extra pressies for the girls (well its been Tia up till now... but now I've asked for lil miss too)... for me the look on Tia's face when she opens her pressies is worth a 1000x expensive pressies for me... Tia also always makes me stuff for xmas and I much prefer them than something frivolous.

Yeh with my family we 'buy for the kids' only. Funny thing is that last year I counted as a kid and this year I'm not! So my brothers and sisters are all buying for each others kids rather than each other :) it also means that we don't need to spend much on Fi as other people will! hehe.

Matt's spending £15 on me inc. a present from Faith.

I'd quite like:

Bic biros -i'm addicted. I have LOADS
Slippers - cheap fluffy ones
Socks - funky ones
stationary

SarahH said:
Sherlock said:
I'd like bacon and maple syrup pancakes in bed on Christmas morning.

I usually make that for our christmas morning brekkie! :)

We have bacon and philly bagels, mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

I'm not sure. There's a few useful things I'd like cause I feel I need them, but no-one is going to buy me a woolshaver are they? :lol:

I love all pressies, especially smellies and socks, traditional stuff. And I always love more yarn. If anyone asks I may ask for a bit of maternity clothing. (Yay :cheer: )

I want a video camera since OH got a new digital camera we have nothing to film Finlay with :( (original camera went back to his parents)

A new phone would be nice since I managed to pour sauce from the chinese on my bag and over my phone :lol:

Perfume is always a winner!

Squiglet said:
I usually ask people to buy extra pressies for the girls (well its been Tia up till now... but now I've asked for lil miss too)... for me the look on Tia's face when she opens her pressies is worth a 1000x expensive pressies for me... Tia also always makes me stuff for xmas and I much prefer them than something frivolous.

Whilst I admire your sentiment......

I couldn't ask for more presents from for Stanley, we already get overwhelmed, and I spirit some away for later in the year. In fact if anyone suggests 'kids only' to me I might counter offer 'adults only', it'd be more appreciated :rotfl: We've got a big family, he's a lucky boy.

And don't family always buy MASSIVE pressies? I mean size, not cost. Even those with kids buy us huge things they'd never get their own kids cause they couldn't fit it in the house :lol:

im not expecting anything from my boyf, and he isnt from me either. (altho im thinking of getting him a book as suprise! :shhh: ) i prefer people to get millie stuff instead of me now!

There isn't a lot I can think of that I actually need/want!

OH keeps asking me what I want from him coz he likes to be organised and get stuff done early, so far I've asked him for Christian Dior 'Poison Hypnotica' (absolutely lush perfume!) & a few pairs of really comfy pj's and a pair of slippers! That'll do me!

its my bday in december aswell and tbh theres nothing i can come up with presentwise i want for that either. :think:

i guess for christmas id like a nice peaceful day with no arguments and a fun filled day with the kids,and no MIL but that would need a miracle :rotfl:

Id like an exercise bike.
brian wants a sat nav and we are going to get a wii between us

I really don't need anything and I'm not one for recieving presents anyway really - I think I'm strange! :lol:

We don't buy eachother anything if money is tight as all the cash goes on presents for Brody! Although Kev usually sneaks something little for me then I feel bad as I haven't got him anything :wall: :lol:

Me n OH have decided to get something for the house... we desperately need a new shower :lol:

I would like some short chestnut Ugg boots, I have the long chocolate colour already or Sat Nav would be good too!

Were thinking of going away as a family for a few days, cheapie holiday great at this time of year. Other than that just being here christmas day with the tree and a meal will do nicely.

Minxy said:
Squiglet said:

Whilst I admire your sentiment......

I couldn't ask for more presents from for Stanley, we already get overwhelmed, and I spirit some away for later in the year. In fact if anyone suggests 'kids only' to me I might counter offer 'adults only', it'd be more appreciated :rotfl: We've got a big family, he's a lucky boy.

And don't family always buy MASSIVE pressies? I mean size, not cost. Even those with kids buy us huge things they'd never get their own kids cause they couldn't fit it in the house :lol:

Clothes and nappies also count as gifts... :D

Id like some make-up and a nice new pair of fluffy socks :) thats it really

Minxy said:
Red_Fairy said:
[quote="lfc_sarah":3roxw8u6]Good digital camera

:)
snap

You being funny? :rotfl:[/quote:3roxw8u6]

:rotfl: lmao

I never know what I want till after christmas then I see loads of stuff! I think the best prezzie would be for my OHs mum to come over and meet Ivy. I would love that for him.

Minxy said:

My family are on strict instructions NOT to buy big things as we're moving and I told them I don't want the extra expense if we have to put things in storage.

just for the mortgage to get paid! :rotfl:

we're not going to bother with each other, we tend not to go nuts at xmas anyway and we've got too much 'stuff' as it is.

Going to get to visit my family and have a week off cooking and cleaning and get spoilt by my mummy, have not seen them since aug and my brother and sister have never met isla so i'm really looking forward to it.

Hi, i'd like a Tiffany silver necklace and bracelet set. I'm sick of buying those expensive fake efforts off ebay that last for 3-4 months and then start to lose their colour and then the "genuine" silver chips off!!! :doh: I would also like a bottle of Pure Poison as im a bit of a perfume-aholic, a silver ring would be nice as well. I love jewellery and perfume as im sure you have gathered!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back