What do you want for Christmas?

To be honest now we have Harry, I don't want much for christmas. We have asked for vouchers so we can buy a new washing machine & hoover

I'd just be happy to have my baby before Christmas rather than after :)

i'm getting birth to potty pack reusable nappies, baby monitors, labour bag, new pjs and loadsa baby stuff :roll: :rotfl:
god, 10 years ago if you asked me what i wanted, it would of been, barbies barbies barbies barbies barbies!

I really don't have a clue what i want this year, i'm more excited about buying things for Soph to be honest, i've not been this excited about Christmas since i was a kid!

I would like a new digital camera so we can take lots of piccies of the baby when she is born. :D

And a new watch would ne nice too

new kangaroos

angel perfume

new sharp kitchen knives

a really nice coat

new pacha bag

errrrm- probably some other stuff but i cant remember now!

I have seen a playboy watch i want from argos, its back with diamontes around it and us gorgeous - and grown up to go with my new image!

I dont know what to get dh he keeps saying he dont know.And will be spending a fortune on the kids if i have the money.

prob baby stuff , or vouchers to buy baby stuff in jan sales lol

ive said to dh id love us to have a night away as will be last for a while ! we went for one ngiht last year and i was blooming ill typical !

i want a transformer :lol: always wanted one as a kid and never got one.

no i think a nice night out or something. were skint this year so nothing much as long as the kids have a good time im not fussed. :angel:

prob baby stuff , or vouchers to buy baby stuff in jan sales lol

ive said to dh id love us to have a night away as will be last for a while ! we went for one ngiht last year and i was blooming ill typical !

i want a transformer :lol: always wanted one as a kid and never got one.

no i think a nice night out or something. were skint this year so nothing much as long as the kids have a good time im not fussed. :angel:

I want a course of personal training sessions at my gym to help me get back in shape once LO is here

:wave:

I would like a national trust 2 people membership. How sad am I?

I reckon it would be good to have free passes into places we can go as a family, it's lots of outsideness and togetherness :cheer:

And i've no doubt we'll be skint til they leave home now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back