What did you have for dinner?

I had.. Chinese crispy beef, Minus the cripsy cause I was impatient and microwaved them, Nuking machine for the win! And then scrambled egg on toast.. And now I want a muller rice but OH stole the last one.. So I am gonna steal His wagon wheels..

Or his bananas..

Oh He has custard too..

And sprinkles..

Muhahaha :p

i had cauliflower cheese made my own cheese sauce with ten ton of strong cheese in and a slice of multigrain bread was yummy will have some marmite toast later too cant get enough marmite

I've just had half of a big toad in the hole, and it was scrummy! Have saved the other half for OH who is home from work at half 9, but I'm almost tempted to eat it all now....
Only thing putting me off is that we've broken all our forks and I had to eat mine with a teaspoon, which is really hard!

am having chipy chips tonight been thinking bout them all day going to have them with bread and butter yum yum yum x

Oh Serentity , Marmite cravings? you could be having a girl? I couldn't get enougth marmite when pregnant with my daughter, didn't with my sons at all. Only one of my sons likes it, but she will eat it all day long... think that was my fault!

Also had it with my MC pregnancy, so often wonder if was a girl

Will you be finding out the sex?

Oh almost forgot - I had bacon and veg in homemade tomato sauce on pasta wikth grated cheese- yum

Last edited:
i am so craving chinese its not funny ive never had a craving before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back