Cravings!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I've worked out what mine are - fruit flavoured things! Not actual fruit, ick, but things that are fruity!

Had Special K with berries & a cherry yoghurt for brekkie, three slices of raspberry jam on toast at MIL's this arvo, then 2 blueberry muffins on the way home from Tesco! Lol! I'm a piglet x

soft drinks with tons of ice for me...

Salty food: anchovies, gammon, ready salted crisps... Yumm saying that just eaten a whole block of cheese! Haven't done that for ages! X

Big glass of tropicana orange juice mmmmm

Yea orange juice and shed loads of ice! Also crunchin ice! And in this weather? I was in Asda the other week and got taken over by an urge to follow the most amazin smell,and I asked the baker what they were cookin as the need was overwhelmin and he told me hot cross buns, bought them and was really disappointed! Didnt taste at all how they smelt at all, this experience was what made me do the pregnancy test! Lol. Anyone else had anythin like this happen?
Tasha x

Caperberries, I've eaten three jars this week

Plain maccaroni pasta with salt and vegan parmasan cheese. Yum yum!

Not really cravings as such but I have developed a sweet tooth which I only ever used to get just before my period, so chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. I've also been eating loads of green veg, green beans, sprouts etc which makes me think I need more iron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back