Have you had any cravings yet?

SarahB

Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondering what sort of cravings, if any, you have been having?

I had a really strong craving for sliced lemon in a glass of water which lasted a few days and i couldn't get enough of it, but now I can't stand the thought of it. I was also craving tomatoes but again that has gone too. I find it really fascinating :D

Only for strong tasting stuff like really really strong cheese....I'm glad I don't fancy a piece of coal/some chalk like I've heard some people do! :shock:

Hi all

"Tesco's Finest Ham on the Bone" PLEASE!!!! Waking every morning thinking about it - only one problem - can't find in in SA!!!!!!! My family is living a nightmare as I just don't want to work with or cook food. All the smells still bother me terribly. I just want thick slices of ham and an hour's shopping in Marks & Spencer Food Hall!!!!!!!
Aaaggghhhhh!
Emilia :cry:

I have been craving pizza, salads, and some Hersheys chocolate with almonds.....couple of weeks ago I was having this huge craving for Strawberry pies from Eat 'n' park so my husband got me one and brought it home after work. :) Also been craving veggies like carrots, brocoli, red peppers, and celery!

I crave ice cream and crisps, it's all I've lived on for 3 days, I never liked ice cream before!!

I was craving toast with just butter on top but now I can't stand it all of a sudden. Had it this morning and felt yuk! Now I've gone onto strawberry jam on toast - no butter - haven't had it since I was a kid! :lol:

With me it seems to be salty stuff or really starchy food like chips with lots of salt...and the very odd time, something sweet and milky like a milkshake or a bar of chocolate.

Ooooh had the pickle, gherkins and onions already - from 4th week till 6th week, couldn't get enough of that pickled taste.

Think I had a salt phase for a few days but toast came on with avengence! :lol:

hmmm chips with lots of salt & Vingar and gravy oh and scones with lots of butter too (will try toast now I could just eat it) *starts packing up for dinner*

But it had to be chip shop chips! my hubby had to buy chip shop vinegar just incase he forgot to put it on at the chippy! Oh and I used to hate Guinees but can drink it now! and a drink of milk with my scone!

p.s chips on scones not together!!!! off chocolate! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

oh and jacket potatoes with yep lots of butter!!! hmmm milkshake!

Cold stuff tooo like lots of ice in my drinks!

I have had on off craving, one day i would eat nothing but bugers, the next day it is something else, so i havent had anything yet thats lasted more than a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back