What did you eat?

I had crumpets for breakfast and brought left over tea from last night and a flower tortilla to have with it

Ohhh - glad we are carrying this on to todays menus!! :)

I am working from home today - brekkie was cuppa tea and bowl of Alpen. Got some grapes to keep me going this morning, and will let you know what I decide to have for lunch!! :)

Happy eating ladies!

xx

I like sharing dinner lol it might give us ideas :)

I had a roast beetroot and smoked mackerel salad with horseradish dressing last night, followed by my bodyweight in watermelon!

Breakfast on cornflakes.

Lunch on a falafel and humous wrap with a choccy bar of some sort...

Dinner will be a burrito and I cannot wait!!!

Me and the OH went along to the pub for tea last night, I forgot to take something out of the freezer! He had fish and chips, I had scampi and chips. Then we both had raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake. Was amazing!!

I usually have a big cooking day and fill the freezer up with portions in Chinese take away tubs! Don't really like eating processed stuff too often. So home-made Cajun meatballs, with a tomato and carrot sauce with rice for tea tonight!

Going to mum and dads house for tea tonight. We're having fresh cod and chips

I just had my lunch which was underwhelming and very sloppy. Now I'm pissy cos someone made everyone else a cup of tea at work and not me.

Having a bad day and want to go home :(

I had a bacon roll for my breakfast today, we get them in the office every Friday!

About to head out for lunch, need to nip into Boots anyway. Probably just a sandwich and a yogurt today.... how boring!

Minted pea linguine and salad with a vanilla yoghurt last night.

Scrambled egg, cherry toms, mushrooms, basil and flatbread for breakfast.

About to venture to the garden cent. as our jobs list is complete for the day...they do lovely home made lunches so will see what they have!

Salmon, rice and veggies for tea.

See you later...we wont be able to stay away from the pool/garden for long in this heat!

:wave: xx

Loving this thread!

Lunch was just stir fried mange tout, green beans, tomato, olive and tuna with rice x

I had a tuna, sweetcorn and mayo roll for lunch, then a finger of fudge! :)

xx

I had a bowl of bran flakes for my lunch, couldn't be bothered going to the shops!

And now some black pepper popcorn. Gotta love the graze boxes!!

all this talk of food is making me hungry! swear I'm eating like i've got hollow legs at the moment - i usually just pick at my food! haha

Well it's sandwich Friday so I had sausage sarnie this morning, bag of crisps early afternoon and now have a home made lasagne In the oven- having eaten much fruit or veg this week as I've been away with work and busy so didn't warrant buying loads shopping last weekend

Can't wait to get back on my healthy stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back