What did you eat?

i just had chcolate milkshake and 2 choc fingers.... keeping my calcium up and all that lol

Well co op have Ben and Jerries half price so I thought as I need my calcium aswell pastured frozen milk/cream was a way to achieve that haha

Well co op have Ben and Jerries half price so I thought as I need my calcium aswell pastured frozen milk/cream was a way to achieve that haha

OK so what flavour did you choose? x

Fish fingers, potato animal shapes and peas! lol - can you tell i ate the same as the kids :)

what i really want is steak or lamb chops! hardly eat meat like that, so very odd!

I had chicken fajitas :) followed by a berry and grape fruit salad and a smarties cookie!

I'll be hungry again in an hour- never full for long at the minute! X

Jkt spud for dinner topped with leftover lamb, peppers and courgette one pot that I made the other night.

Xxx

I can't eat baked potato or badges potato anymore :( tomato soup

I had a marks n sparks count on us chicken jalfrezi with a slice of toast as felt it was a bit low calorie. Then had sweet and salt popcorn from marks and sparks, an individual bag. They are under their guilt free snacking range. I didn't have a lot in and couldn't be bothered either cooking from scratch or going to the shops :)

Oh Tri hopping ... I love food posts .... Oh has gone to work so he's already made me crumpets and a glass of milk.

Not really good getting breakfast at 5:30 tho, but I was starving! X

Cornflakes for breakfast when the dogs woke me up.

Hubby has a hair cut at 9:30 so me and the little man are going to have a hot chocolate in the cafe nearby, then home for lunch (prawns/leftover poached salmon and salad) and some cleaning as we're all out tonight and have a 'school holiday party' tomorrow with 16 little friends! :dance:

Happy Saturday! x

I skipped breakfast but me and mum. Are on he way to Marks and Sparks to buy a new bra as my boobs broke this one lol then we're off for lunch in the cafe :)

I just had a yum salad of lettuce, courgettes, red pepper, mango, black olives, badger beans and chickpeas with a mint dressing and potato salad. Scoffed it out in the garden in the sun! Was expecting the weather to be crap today but it's lovely!

I'm having sausage onion and cheese toastie

We just bought chicken, ham and leak pies from a farmers market for our dinner tonight...with mash, of course. Xxx

Two slices toast and a orange for breakfast and salt and vinegar crisps just now. Dinner is jacket potato and tuna sweetcorn mayo x

Hubby is currently cooking steak new potatoes and veg for tea.i can't wait yummy yummy x

Beans on toast for lunch - I need to go shopping
X

I just had a yum salad of lettuce, courgettes, red pepper, mango, black olives, badger beans and chickpeas with a mint dressing and potato salad. Scoffed it out in the garden in the sun! Was expecting the weather to be crap today but it's lovely!

Aw, again- I wish I'd had that for lunch x. Loving olives at the moment. Xxx

:) Olives are yummy aren't they! black are my fave but love the green ones when they are stuffed with stuff like lemon. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back