Mmmmmm what do you fancy to eat right now...

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Chicken balls with copious amounts of sweet and sour sauce :p

(Yesterday it was liver and bacon even though I detested liver before I became pregnant and can't even eat it now because I am pregnant :lol: )

my cravings come and go, right now i dont want anything due to sickness, but if i did, id have to go with veg and gravy, mmmmm

A lot of fresh fruit juice and fruit cocktail in syrup...anything that tastes fresh and sweet. And...oddly enough...loop-the-loop ice lollies!

Sue

Had my chicken balls, don't want them ever again :lol: Feel proper sick.

philadelphia- spread thickly on crackers, yum yum yum

:D :D :D :D

Changes minute to minute but always comes down to good old.....toast 9=(with marmite!!) :)

The only food that seems to go down really easily when I am feeling nauseous is hula hoops! It is the only thing I fancy in the evening when my hunger and nausea set in again.

Really fancied sour sweets last night, and I ate 3 packs of sour chewits :shock: :oops:

The only thing that I've fancied the whole way through is crackers and primula cheese spread (the stuff with chives or shrimp).

Amy's mum said:
philadelphia- spread thickly on crackers, yum yum yum

:D :D :D :D

my midwife said i wasnt allowed that, as its soft cheese?

cheeses – Many delicious soft cheeses, like blue cheeses, brie, feta, Camembert, soft Mexican cheeses and some mozzarellas are not pasteurized. They can carry an illness called listeriosis, which can be dangerous in pregnancy, but is difficult to detect. So avoid the risk.

does that includ philli? coz i love it and i will be annoyed if i find out now i can eat it when i have been avoiding it lol

You are allowed pasteurised soft cheeses like philadelphia, cottage cheese, dairylea, that sort of thing.

What you can't have are the wierd cheeses that are not treated properly like brie, camembert, veiny stuff and anything with a wierd nature.

The normal cheeese that kids like, like dairylea are perfectly fine.

Type cheese and pregnancy into a search engine and you should get an answer on this

ah man! thanks sarah, i cant belive i have been wanted to eat them but havent, i thought they were bad in pregnancy.

right, im off to get some now, got to make up for 11 weeks! lol :D

I have been having stilton and brocolli soup :oops: But it is only 8% stilton....

At the moment I don't fancy much, just eating loads of fresh fruit and salad and trying to get a few carbs in too but don't really feel like it. I have been striving to loose weight for ages and really struggle as I love my food, now I am pregnant and eating really healthily and not aloud to loose weight!! (according to my GP). Why can't it be this easy when you're not pregnant?? :?

Can't wait to see what my cravings will be this time - with my first it was candyfloss and with my second it was tomatos.

I have craved chicken and chips but im a veggie so havent actually eaten it!!! Its weird you say about not being able to eat liver, a few years ago women were told to eat liver for goodness, its very annoying that things keep changing!!!

hmmmm chips & curry or gravy hmm what shall I have

My midwife said I can have anything I want yep anything, soft cheese, mayo, prawns anything, she said if my body does not like it I will chuck it up! NICE!!!! Just not shell fish on holiday and water other than bottled on holiday!

My mum had nothing but chinese when she was expecting me, my gran said I would be a chinese baby and sure enough when I was born I was yellowy brown (I had Jaundice but hey) hmmm sweet and sour source with no peppers and extra pinapple hmmmmmmm (looks at clock to see if it is home time)

:lol: @ bob

Think I am going to have some poached eggs on toast, mmmmm :p

what about cheese cake, am i allowed to eat that, coz i love that and i havent had it coz i thought soft cheese was bad.

can i have it?

Yeah I think you can have cheesecake go for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back