What did you eat?

Jojo84

Reaction score
Just a pointless fun thread as I always wonder what people eat for tea lol

I just had chicken and bacon in a tomato, onion and pepper sauce with rice (with Aubergine, courgette, peppers nd Italian herbs in it)

I'm now having strawberries in yoghurt :)

Spag Bol and now unfortunately I've cracked open a pack of Haribo & nearly emptied the bag :/ damn the sweet cravings!

I'm not having anything I feel sick and have a horrible cold.

Pizza for us! we always have a 'quick' tea night on a wed/thur :)

Carbonara pasta with chicken and a cookie mmmm lol

Spag bol with garlic bread followed by some lindt chocolate

Looks like Spag Bol was a popular choice this evening, that is what I had too. xx

Followed by an oreo cookie later on ; )
x

I need cookies now!! I have done asda ones. Can't decide if I wZnt decaf tea, milk or milkshake though

I made Mexican for us tonight :) nachos with chilli beef, cheese, salsa, guacamole and sour cream!
Felt like having a naughty tea after a rubbish day haha xx

I had pizza for tea but was gutted at lunch time as bought a not too.cheap chicken, bacon and cheese panini, walked to the river, took a bite and realised the cheese was brie :-( threw it in the bin and ended up with a subway which I didn't want :-( had been looking forward to that panini all bloody morning too!

Is have thrown it our too as I don't like Brie
I had a savaloy sandwich for lunch which I'm sure I shouldn't have but I did lol

Last edited:
Artichoke puff pastry tart with quinoa stuffed peppers and roast asparagus and potatoes for me :)
Coconut cream choc ice cream for pud

I had a blackcurrant ice lolly and a preggie pop sweet for tea.

I went to Arbuckles for a friends birthday and had bbq chicken wings then Texan chicken melt with sweet potato fries. Mmmmm.

I went to Pizza Express - had the mushroom bruscetta to start, then La Reine pizza!! YUM!!

I always ask me colleagues what they are having for tea - so love this thread!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back