What did you eat?

Hubbys away so I got to eat spicy food (he hates it)! I made a random mixture of mixed beans, tomato, pepper, garlic and lots of chilli with rice and cheese on top. Yummy! Xxx

I couldn't be assed cooking tonight and DH was working til 7 so we ordered an indian take away. I ate just over half of mine and now I feel so full and heavy and bleugh :( x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I had duck spring rolls, followed by Greek lamb in tomato and olive sauce with rice , then eaton mess!

Was nommy!

I just been told I'm going out for my lunch tomorrow :) carvery time!!

Same here JoJo! Carvery with my best mate and god son- and the hubby's! Ill post a pic later

I can't wait I love a good Carvery- :love:

Just had salmon sandwiches with cucumber :) nom! Then j had lemmon yoghurt

i was naughty today - we were at a 60th birthday suprise dinner out....the menu was not to my usual taste, but I had

to start - roast beetroot salad with goats cheese and caramelised hazelnuts! (goats cheese naughty?)
main - roast beef with all the usual roast trimmings!
dessert - almond franzipan tart with strawberry icecream.

then about an hour later they served up the birthday cake with coffee!

talk about full up! :)

This morning I had two slices toast and an orange
Lunch was pork and stuffing baps and lemon drizzle and chocolate cake for pudding
Nothing since 3pm, will have beans on toast later and no doubt some sweets for afters x

This morning I had two slices toast and an orange
Lunch was pork and stuffing baps and lemon drizzle and chocolate cake for pudding
Nothing since 3pm, will have beans on toast later and no doubt some sweets for afters x

Fruit for breakfast as I got it ready for the party...pineapple, blueberries and grapes.

Party pickings for lunch...egg, ham and cheese sarnies, cheese puffs, mini-sausages, fruit and a wedge of cake and icing!

Full full full so just a cuppa this evening.

2 slices of toast for brekkie.
Chicken, pepper and rocket panini for lunch.
Tacos for dinner :)

Now I'm scoffing some galaxy chocolate caramel bites - yum!!

Made a huge pot of chicken and vegetable soup. It's staying down, and giving me much needed energy!

I had a crumpet for breakfast with some decaf tea. For lunch I've just had ham sandwiches in crusty bread then a small bunch of grapes, a glass of grape juice, a yoghurt and a biscuit a client gave me :) I have a banana to have later

I'm off food shopping after work! Any ideas for healthy preg meals?
So far I am buying crumpets as Jojo has made me want them BAD haha x

I made a homemade chilli last night, yum, and also got ingredients for a healthy stir fry, and a not so healthy macaroni cheese!! :)

Had butternut squash risotto for lunch - low fat, and healthy, but not overly tasty!

xxx

Well I've established I feel rather sicky - however I want crumpets, home made soup, a pot noodle and some Mediterranean roasted vegetables - probably not together :lol:

I have the most boring diet lol. U girls are always eating exciting, yummy things.
I had toast for brekkie again.
Chicken salad sarnie and a snickers for lunch.
Will have bourbon glazed ribs with mexican cous cous for dinner
Also been snacking on grapes :) x

Omg I love grapes!

I dunno what I'm having for tea yet - I think I'm going to my parents. I'm going wih hem at 6 to see a bungalow up the street they want and even more convinced they want it cos not only is it just up from me (even closer than the 5 mins walk they lie now lol) because its right opposite the primary school lol I think they may be feeding me after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back