What was that pain?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Haven't had the time to post about this earlier today but wanted to know what u girls thought.

I was awoken this morning at 6am with an awful pain along the right side of my bump, it started at my pubic bone and radiated up the right side of my belly to my ribs. It was so painful, and lasted a few minutes, then went away for a few minutes, but came back again. It kept coming and going for about an hour. It was so painful I was gonna wake my husband up and ask him for help but it suddenly just stopped.

I haven't had it again today, and baby is fine, been kicking around in there tonight - but it was a little worrying. Has any one else experienced this or know what it could be? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I get this on the left side of my bump sometimes. No idea why or what causes it, i put it down to another one of those odd pregnancy pains! lol x

round ligament pain! i get it every so often as well! mines it on the right side also. its just your insides stretching. babas probably just takin a good growth spurt this week! they say its nothing to worry about. as long as it isnt pernament and theres no bleeding then its just one of those things that we have to endure!! honestly though sometimes i dunno how im gunna actually survive labour cause being pregnant is painful enough at times!! xx

I had exactly the same! Made me double over at one point. It was round ligament pain in the end and I went to MAC and they gave me some lovely painkillers :). Mine still comes and goes but not as often. xx

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Ah ok. Well as long as its just 'one of those things' I can cope with it lol. Was just a little worrying, when I told DH about it he said maybe it was BH but I said I doubt it.

At least next time I'll know what it is and won't worry so much.

Thanks girls :) xx

Ah ok. Well as long as its just 'one of those things' I can cope with it lol. Was just a little worrying, when I told DH about it he said maybe it was BH but I said I doubt it.

At least next time I'll know what it is and won't worry so much.

Thanks girls :) xx

I think I may have had BH the other day, but it wasn't just on one side, it was on both sides and underneath, and kind of throbbed a bit and my bump was harder than usual. I was nodding off when it happened, so don't know how long it lasted or if it happened more than once. I wasn't even sure if I'd dreamed it!!

I have had a shooting pain right from my public bone up to the middle of my breats! it comes and goes and only last a couple of seconds each time. I asked midwife on wednesday and she said it could be round liagment pains, baby sat on a nerve or a muscle, Funny how us women have to cope with this isnt it! men would have no idea lol

I was going to say I thought it was BH as I've heard you can get them from 16 weeks onwards. But I guess if others here have had the same and been told its round ligament pain I'd go with that. Hope it eases soon xx

Thanks girls. Haven't had any problems since, so far it was a one off :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back