Pressure??

katietateypot

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me some help please?

I have been having a pressure feeling when i walk for the past 2 maybe 3 weeks. If sort of feels like a stitch from the inside but then changes and just feels like loads of pressure pushing down going into my :whistle:
I have an anterior placenta if that matters?

Just wondering all is normal really, its not a bad pain or anything so im not really worried it just makes it very uncomfortable to walk.

Anyone else having the same problem or is it just to do with me? :lol:

I've not expereinced anything like that hun, sorrry. Its not water retention is it? That can feel like pressure and be uncomfortable xxx

i dont know if it same thing but when i had my dd i felt like she was sticking her foot thru my fufu sometimes i do get the odd shooting pains now but i think it stretching

hi hun, I've got the same thing as you with the placenta and I've been getting the same feeling too! It's like a heavy feeling with added pressure. Asked the midwife when I had my scan last Thursday and she said it's nothing to worry about and just caused by the extra 'cushioning' and position of the placenta. She got quite technical with it all and lost me a bit but basically it was a normal feeling often experienced...xx

thank you for your replies glad to know its all as its meant to be. :)

I've felt that kind of pressure too a couple of weeks ago but it has kind of disappeared now. x

its horrible, the only way i can get it to ease so i can actually get to where i am going is to make myself waddle :lol:

I'm not sure about the anterior placenta, but I didn't experiance any pressure until I was a bit further on.. Baby could have just found a comfy place! Maybe not so comfy for you :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back