We've had kittens,UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
My hubby phoned a while ago and asked if i had seen molly, so I put the phone down and went too look under Stephens bed aqnd sure enough she ws there with 4 kittens!

For her first litter she did well as they were all clean and she did everything properly!

Image085-1.jpg

She had 2 black and white ones, 1 ginger and white one and a white one with a black spot on its head.
Image088.jpg
Image087.jpg

Way to go molly :cheer: Clever puss!!!!

:clap:

congrats!! :cheer:
I love kittens, my cat had 2 litters before I got her done. She was a pregnant stray when I got her and she got out ONCE before her op and got pregnant again, so be very careful!
Did you not know? Millie looked like she'd swallowed a football by the end!

No im not keeping them! 3 of them have homes already thanks to soppy women were Tommo works! There lovely though and have to move them later as she had them in the wrong place :x silly cat was meant to have them in the airing cupboard.

Im getting to be a pro at this now as my other cat rosie (mollys mum) has had a few litters too.

So dont panic at me moving them im a pro lol :rotfl: there so sweet though!!!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
So dont panic at me moving them im a pro lol :rotfl: there so sweet though!!!!

I did that so I could clean all the gook she'd left under my bed. My cat just moved them all back!!

Oh yes i knew she was pregnant a month ago when she just started to put weight on, she did look like she had swallowed a football too!!

Im glad there here though and tommo is looking forward to kitten fights!!!

Wish we could have kittens again... :( Our cats a) don't own the equipment and b) had their gon*ds chopped off :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They little boys...

aww congrats! But i have a complaint.....

not enough pics! MORE CUTE PICS PLEASE!!! :lol: X

I will get some close ups when she is more settled and post them for all to see.

awwwwww bless! i love kittens! congrats molly on ur new arrivals!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................. They are soooooooo cute!!

i love ginger kittens the best.

your kittens are all adorable XXXXX

Aww how cute! :D

I remember when my cat had her kitten on my bed about 6 years ago.

Yes, hopefully she will not have any accidents before i book her op but she needs to wean the babies first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back