We had a busy night!**New Pics**

The two 1yr olds should now be going tomorrow. So the kittens and 2 adults still stand. I'm relieved they're going to a loving home though.

Oh Tilly and Alfie are so gorgeous! OH thinks a kitten might be a lot of work. Are Alfie and Tilly good cats?

Alfie in particular is good. He's my man of the house. Can be a grumpy bugger but he acts like an old man sometimes and others he wants to play! Lol. Tilly is lovely, but you don't leave food anywhere she can get it! And she's just a little tart. This is her 3rd litter of kittens and they have all been from different male cats! Lol

The two 1 year olds are coming to live with me :cheer: I dont live too far from Lisa so she will be able to see them whenever she wants too :cheer: :hug:

Thanks! I keep going over and giving them cuddles! I will miss them but i'm sure they will be better off with you.

Oh Lisa I'd love one, but I have five of my own, one of which is a result of my female 'spayed' cat (Damned CPL!) and her tarting.

Can't you have her spayed on the voucher scheme? (If you want to of course, I just realised that could be taken very judgementally/bitchy and wasn't intended to in any way)

Well Frankie and Junior have gone to their new home with Snuggle. I have to admit i did cry! How silly of me, out in the car park in front of her too!
I'm sure they'll be very happy and settle in quickly.
So i still have 2 adults and hopefully the kittens can get a new home when they're ready!

Nice to see Frankie and Junior have gone to a good home :D

LisaJ1986 said:
Well Frankie and Junior have gone to their new home with Snuggle. I have to admit i did cry! How silly of me, out in the car park in front of her too!
I'm sure they'll be very happy and settle in quickly.
So i still have 2 adults and hopefully the kittens can get a new home when they're ready!

Aww hun, I expected you to cry as I know how much you love your cats. They are settling in and exploring the house at the moment and are of course a bit nervous about being moved but I'm sure they will settle soon :hug: :hug:

Awwww you see i knew there was a downside to living awaaaay up here

my OH just said we woulda taken 2 if we were nearer

Thought i'd put some new, better pics up.
2009_0109Angel0010.jpg

2009_0109Angel0014.jpg

Awww! I'd love the grey kitten but your a bit far from me :(

We've been looking out for a grey kitten for a couple of months but none have come up round here :wall:

That's not far! We'd happily bring it to you or meet you half way if you want it?

aww this thread is making me kittey broody - we had our floozy done so no more slip ups (she was also a tart lol) and Beans is pretty much all growed up so no more kittens round here :( I miss the waddling stage where they start walking but not the litter training stage lol. Hope you find good homes for them :hug:

I WANT!! they are gorgeous, unfortunalty way to far from me, hope you find good homes for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back