• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sPoOkY StUfF ......dar dar dar dar

Freya said:
Your scaring me now Budge we were seriously thinking of TTC beginning around December time this year. Too many spooky people on here I think I better go and get a glass of wine. :think:

**rubs crystal ball**

i foresee your twin girls being conceived after a glass or two of wine - they will be named Chardonnay and Champagne

What are Angel cards and how did you guess those names - they are my favourite names :wink:

Angel cards are like tarrot cards but tarrot cards are a bit dated now - angel cards are nice you ask a question and your angels answer you through the cards nothing horrible comes from them

a couple of months back i was planning on splitting up with OH but the cards showed me i would only end up unhappy if i done this. so i trusted the cards - glad i did too

Ohh - I love that kind of thing too. I have actual got some tarrot cards - my friend bought them for me (apparently bad luck if you buy them yourself).

Went to see a medium when I was preg with son last year and he told me that I would have a girl in the future ? but told my mum that there was a boy coming into family soon? But both could be correct as we are planning another baby

what a complete idiot :shakehead: ...well what goes around comes around

EDIT: about the bloke in the car... sorry slow comp :oops:

budge said:
can you buy angel cards?
yeah any one can buy them and do them you ask a question then lay out the cards its easy - but my friend who does mine also is a spiritulist and she has spirits / angles come through too while doing them :)

if you go to buy them there are alot of different ones but all do the same thing - you are supposed to go with the pack you are most drawn too

ooooooooooo i want some!! Its only a bit of fun though right???

are you aloud to buy them yourself? Doesnt someone have to buy them for you?

budge said:
ooooooooooo i want some!! Its only a bit of fun though right???

well i take them pretty seriously but they are nice and show nothing bad - they are just for guidence they dont tell you what to do but guide you

i really want to do this, have it done i should say, sounds silly but im worried im gunna be alone n no1 will want me now i have a baby. I dont wanna grow old alone, i want sum1 to love me. I just wanna know if this will ever happen :cry:

violet-glow said:
are you aloud to buy them yourself? Doesnt someone have to buy them for you?

depends what you believe some believe that but also its said to go with what you are drawn too
i even bought a crystal a few weeks back and have been working with it - i dont see things or any thing but have been told by a few mediums i have the ability too - it really intrests me i am very open minded about it all

Tori said:
i really want to do this, have it done i should say, sounds silly but im worried im gunna be alone n no1 will want me now i have a baby. I dont wanna grow old alone, i want sum1 to love me. I just wanna know if this will ever happen :cry:

awww hun dont be silly your stunning a\nd your personality shines through. You'll find some. The only reason why you have to wait is because mr right hasnt finished perfecting himself for you yet :hug:

budge said:
where can you buy them from?
do you no any shops that sell crystals - dream catchers - tarrot cards? that kind of place they will have them i got them from a stall in my market there are a few spiritulist shops where i live

Tori said:

OMG!! you're not going to grow old alone! look at you. your gorgeous!

I have some tarrot cards that my mum bought me. I have been learning to use them for the past 2 years. Are angel cards alot like them?

My sister worried about this too Tori - she is also really attractive and a lovey girl, she just lost confidence because of her husbands affair. Anyway she has got a new boyfriend - and you will too beause you are attractive and young.

violet-glow said:
I have some tarrot cards that my mum bought me. I have been learning to use them for the past 2 years. Are angel cards alot like them?

you just ask your question keep the question in your mind then draw the cards and read the meanings. alot of people use them very often every day just for simple questions you can ask things about others too

http://www.angelsbysharae.com/AskTheAngels.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back