Kittens

I like smurf!!!!
G won't let me get a cat cos his step mum is terrified of them (?!)
All the more reason to get one i say!!!

They're soooo gorgeous!!

Aww Cassi they are lovely!

I bought (well rescued ;) ) a cat from a family fun park place near here, they were for sale in a rabbit hutch for £25 each. Wild barn kittens, not wormed, deflea or anything. We called her Smudge :) I kept her for a couple months then realised that things weren't going to work out as we live near a main road so she now lives with Matt's mum and dad. They hated cats before Smudge and now she's their baby! Very very shy, runs away from anyone apart from them and growled at Matt the other day :rotfl: But now she lives in the country and lives a life of riley!

aww my baby is a smudge too !!!! he is so spoilt. My first i cuddle him alll the time and we nap together on the bed sometimes. he goes outside now and im terrified that one day he wont come back, he has a collar and an id barrell, and id tag and a tracer lol..i think i might give him a mobile phone next lol!!! and a tracking device so i can see where he is all the time pmsl!!!

he is a little stuck up though...he only eats the finest fishy cat food lolhe has recently stuck his nose up at his arthurs, but coco will eat anything!! lol

one day i was abit skint and just got them some tesco own cat food and he was hungry cause when i picked his bowl up he ran up and waited for the food, and i put it down for him, he sniffed it, gave it a lick, and trotted off lol!!! coco tucked in though!!

I want garfeild or weakling! k mj gi (so does Damien)
Working on DF as we speak, but so far he says a kitten or a baby!!! :shock: I'd love to have another cat, the price is fair too considering what you have paid out on them already. I think 2 is out the question :cry:
Got my work cut out!

Good luck Sami!!!
Get the kitten, and a baby will come on its own, whats he gonna do ban BDing?!? lol!!!

xox

aww I love the ginger one
Don't think DH would go for it he thinks 3 kids, 3 cats, 2 chinchillas and a dog enough lol

wouldn't really want to put the little cuty in with my lot anyway as they're all nutters ( Bonnie our dog thinks she's 1 of the kids lol).

hope you find some really good homes for them.

xSuzx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He said yes so I can have one of the little girls. Will send you a PM to tell you more about me and my clan so you can decide whether you want your kitten to live with us.

Very cute kittens - the light ginger one is very handsome!
Nice to see a responsible owner getting them checked, wormed etc before moving them on to another home.
I use to work as a veterinary nurse before i became a stay at home mum!
And the amount of people who came in having got a free kitten - also came free with cat flu, worms, fleas, then surprise surprise the owners couldn't afford vaccines, or treatment!! i think when you ask a reasonable price for animals it puts of the people who can't afford it.It used to make me so mad, why have an animal if you can't afford to look after it.

One owner came in wanting their 6 month old cats Euthanseds because they had got them free, and not vaccinated and they both got cat flu and another virus so it was going to cost them money. We didn't euthanase them we rehomed them through the CPL and they were treated and
sucessfully rehomed!

Your kittens are very cute! love the torti ones (multi coloured) they are usuallly cats with attitude - and bare various scars on my arm from them too!!

well i just spoke to me dad about gettin another cat off you, i already have 2 cats, and he said absolutly not.

so ive made a tough choice, ill get rid of him

:D

the tortie one is a lil stunner gorgoues markings

i so want one, if it wasnt for me dad grr and the baby on the way id of took the lot,

Hehe yeyyy sami you work on your fella and yeyyy beanie!! I so want these kittens to go to people i trust and know rather than them just going and me never knowing what happened to them.

They are really energetic and seem to enjoy the company of eachother. They prefer soft food to crunchy and if i put crunchy out a couple of them stick their nose up at it at first but when they realise its that or nothing for today they soon munch it all up (take after their dad) .

Dad is black and white as you probably guessed, and mom is the torti one in the pics. Really dont know how garfield happened lmao! I have all the times each one was born and date (i was cocos birthing partner) lol!!

I will probably be keeping weakling a little longer though because his weight is going up well now but i am worried that been moved around wil affect him and he may stop eating and drop down his weight again, he does love his food though! he is one that wont stick his nose up to crunchy, whatever it is he is in there.

I found out tonight that they all like korma! as they decided to come and help me eat mine lol :rotfl:

Cas xx

HayleyB said:
Good luck Sami!!!
Get the kitten, and a baby will come on its own, whats he gonna do ban BDing?!? lol!!!

xox

Haha, that's what I was hoping, get a kitten and I know he won't say no to another one as he doesn't want a big age gap between Damo and the next one. But he is a dog person and Ive said no till Daminen's older - I think DF is punishing me :cry:

Still working on him though!

awwww they are gorge!!!

the little black and white one looks like my cat Jake!

i love black and white ones :D

xx

he is thinking about it - he knows I'm not giving in now :D

Although he brought up about about Toxoplasmosis - if I get pregnant am I at risk, even though I've had cats all my life ?

Only if you touch the poop i think. Alan does the litter tray for me but i have done it a few times but i just use the shovel thing and dont touch any of the litter etc :)

Can I have the tortoise shell girl please (will PM you honest)

Awwwww I want them all!!!!!!!!! They are adorable!!!!!!!!!

All I would have to do is convince OH to take Piriton every day as he is allergic.......I have been wanting kittens for ages, as we have always had them and my cat of 21yrs died last Oct :cry: but he isn't up for taking piriton daily.....miserable sod! :cry:

I told OH I would pitch him a tent in the garden, as I am not not having kittens/cats for the rest of my life..................but I am sure your little kitties will be great grandparents by the time I persuade him to let me have kittens.

The torti and white one beanie? Cause the one that is all torti is coco.

lol tam, pitch him a tent in the garden :rotfl:

Cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back