Well..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveanimals

Reaction score
Hi guyz

I was trying to conceive with my ex a month ago and after 4 months of trying we gave up and ended our relationship :? We both soo wanted a bby together but it jus took ages and it seemed to take forever as i dont enjoy sex at all :(

Well, i nd some of your help on understanding my cycles if any of you experienced ppl out there cud help me wid :cheer:

My periods hav bn so far 33, 33 31 and am now due for one sometime around now as its day 32 today - This is only going bak frm wen i first started ttc as i only tracked my periods frm thn on so only have these records

wat can u tell me bout my periods? wen do i ovulate ? wens the best tym to try

I last had unprotected sex wit an old college mate on 27th Oct ! Could i b preg if i dnt gt my period 2moz ?

HI there,

in theory, you would have been ovulating around this time so yes, you could be pregnant. I would do a test as it would hopefully show up - especially if you use a first response.

Good luck and hope you get the outcome you want!! :hug:

Katex

If your normal cycle is roughly 33 days, then theres a high chance you ovulate around day 15 to 19, but people are known to ovulate at different times in their cycle, everyone is different. As for the possibility of being pg with your old college mate, yes you could be :?

Oh right thanks for that - I prefer to just wait for my period to come if it does which im hoping it dont :D I think that buying a pregnacy test is a waste of money if you can tell by your periods :lol: Whats with the :? face though ?

:? Little confussed to if you wanted to be or not as you've split up with your ex and it was an old college guy hun, but if your happy either way then great :hug: Fingers are crossed you are :pray:

Do you want to be pregnant by your old college friend? You certainly could be

Oh i see :) Yeah reading bak on it now i see why u must of been confused - sorry
Yeah i do want a baby, even though its with a guy i slept with twice :roll: and i was drunk i would love to gt pregnant :D and thanks for your luck !! Il let you know if i am or not x

If i am pregnant i wouldnt call it a mistake cause we both didnt use any form of contraception as we were drunk and he jus wanted sex with me but ooh wel

Snuggle said:
Do you want to be pregnant by your old college friend? You certainly could be

What I was thinking!!

Each to their own love but I dont think your old college friend will be impressed :?

Snuggle said:
If i am pregnant i wouldnt call it a mistake cause we both didnt use any form of contraception as we were drunk and he jus wanted sex with me but ooh wel
:shock: Sorry I seem a little shocked, but it's not often someone comes here like you have, glad for your honesty though. Most of us have been trying for a long time to fall pg, and the thought of you being pg from a drunken blunder did shock me, think I'm getting old :oops:

it amazed me that you gave up with your partner after trying for 4mths - can take ages to fall pregnant!!

And now, you are hoping you are pregnant with some other guys baby :?

Yes i know wat u mean but i have been trying for 4 months too you know and thats long enough for me !!! Yes we were both drunk and no he wont be pleased but more fool him for not using protection or asking me if im on the pill which he didnt

It prob says snuggle in a quote cause the person who quoted it again jus deleted snuggles post and put my quote in x

Donna's here said:
Why did that quote say snuggle wrote??? She didn't :?
yes thats true im not lying - i dont need to lie - no matter whos baby it is at end of the day if im pregnant then wats happened has happened and il deal with it and be happy cause at end of day - i WAS trying to conceive anyway - so why does it matter who the dad is ?

wake up and smell the coffee honey... hardly anyone falls pregnant within 4mths!!!

and it takes two to tango, so to speak... you could have said you werent on the pill

Donna's here said:
Why did that quote say snuggle wrote??? She didn't :?

I noticed that too :think:

I dont really know what to say iloveanimals, I certainly wouldnt be hoping I was pregnant from a one night stand :? You knew that you werent on pill when you had sex with him, why didnt you ask him to use a condom? He is in the wrong by not using protection but what you have did is worse, you've trapped him (if you are pregnant that is). I'm sorry I'm being blunt but this has really annoyed me

iloveanimals said:
i WAS trying to conceive anyway - so why does it matter who the dad is ?

bejesus!!! Seen it all now :shock:

Think you got the wrong end of the stick with my snuggle quote hun, I copied it from what you said as a quote but it come up snuggle wrote it and not you but she didn't, I copied it from yours, so no one is calling you a liar!
And its none of our business who the father is, just a little shocking tbh as like i said, its not the normal thing on here.

SarahH said:
wake up and smell the coffee honey... hardly anyone falls pregnant within 4mths!!!

and it takes two to tango, so to speak... you could have said you werent on the pill
Sorry but most people i know have got pregnant and not even wanted to be - most of the people i know have actually ! I did tell him i wasnt on it as we talked about stuff like this randomnly as i wanted him to know but he must of not taken it in and he evn sed he always wears protection unless the girls are on pill - bt obv in my head i was thinking after - hes lying cause luk wat hes jus dun ! no conraception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back