Well..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuggle said:
SarahH said:
iloveanimals said:
i WAS trying to conceive anyway - so why does it matter who the dad is ?

bejesus!!! Seen it all now :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm stunned! I'm truly hoping you're on a wind up
no its not a wind up - why would it be ? :? Cant u answer that or something .... why does it mater who the dad is if it dnt matter to me ? All the ppl i know think the same as me so i dont think its wrong eithen tho you lot do - jus a way of life and hw ive grew up and wat i know and seen

Maybe what you should have said is 'I'm not on the pill and I'm trying to get pregnant and I dont care who the Dad is, do you still want to have sex with me?' I think you would have found he would have stayed away

It will matter to the father who had no intention of becoming a father :shakehead:

iloveanimals said:
Sorry but most people i know have got pregnant and not even wanted to be

Great!!! Well if this is how "most people act" that you know... maybe this collage guy was thinking the same.... know I am praying you arent pregnant, cause if you are I feel sorry for the child!

I really hope you are just a faker having a laugh!

SarahH said:
iloveanimals said:
Sorry but most people i know have got pregnant and not even wanted to be

Great!!! Well if this is how "most people act" that you know... maybe this collage guy was thinking the same.... know I am praying you arent pregnant, cause if you are I feel sorry for the child!

I really hope you are just a faker having a laugh!

I couldnt agree more!

Snuggle said:
Donna's here said:
Why did that quote say snuggle wrote??? She didn't :?

I noticed that too :think:

I dont really know what to say iloveanimals, I certainly wouldnt be hoping I was pregnant from a one night stand :? You knew that you werent on pill when you had sex with him, why didnt you ask him to use a condom? He is in the wrong by not using protection but what you have did is worse, you've trapped him (if you are pregnant that is). I'm sorry I'm being blunt but this has really annoyed me
To be honest - I havent trapped him at all ! nothing like tht :? we were drunk - wasnt thinkn and we did hav a chat bout this stuff before wen we were drinkin and jus ended up not using anything cause i never wil use anythin - dnt see the point wen i want a baby - more likely to conceiev arent i thn ? yes i kno bout infections and stuff aswell before anyone tells me bout thm

Snuggle said:
It will matter to the father who had no intention of becoming a father :shakehead:
Well that depends if she tells him! If she only wanted a baby out of him then maybe she shouldn't. This is gonna open up a can of worms :shakehead: Oh dear :?

Snuggle said:
Maybe what you should have said is 'I'm not on the pill and I'm trying to get pregnant and I dont care who the Dad is, do you still want to have sex with me?' I think you would have found he would have stayed away
Yes tht is sooo true !!! I believe tht in every single way bt i didnt n its happened nw and im jus waiting to see if i am or not

I can see this on Jeremy Kyle in the future!

OMG - I had sex with him twice the day after aswell, so he must of known after he gt sober n gt in bed with me agen the next nite dun the sme thing !!!!!!!!!!

I hope to god im pregnant as ive bn trying agesss nw - im nt lying - i came on here as i wanted to know bout my periods etc

SarahH said:
I can see this on Jeremy Kyle in the future!
wat ? tht i was ttc and i had sex wit a guy for 2 days without protection ? he must ov knew he dint wear owt ! to evn try the second tym the next niite n yes i wil tel him obv if he is gonna b a father - its only right to

you have changed your story in here as often as you slept with guys :?

As said before, each to their own, but getting pregnant just for the sake of it, I think is not the right way to go... a baby is a lot of hard work not the latest accessory!

SarahH said:

As said before, each to their own, but getting pregnant just for the sake of it, I think is not the right way to go... a baby is a lot of hard work not the latest accessory!
I know where everyone is coming from dnt gt me wrong
it all started wen my lil sis fell preg aged 16 nw with a 4 month old and me n my ex was trying and gttin nowhere - i jus felt sad :( he split up wiv me n i thought by sleeping around wud gt me somewhere - someone to love if i have a baby am i right ? and only had sex with utha guys in lst 4 wks to try n gt over my ex - ive only ever slept wid 5 guys - 2 obv like ive mentioned dint wear anything the rest did over 4 wks this is

Yes thts all tru n i swear on it - i du wnt a baby too ! im sure hel b ok bout it tho if i am too

SarahH said:

Oh yes i know hw much hard wrk thy are trust me n i am determined to do this as i want one before im too old - watu mean by the first bit - chnged story ? i only sed tht i slept wiv him on 27th cus thought it wudnt matter if i slept wiv him anutha day eitha

I have just looked at all your previous posts hun and you are only 18yrs old, and I am not being patronising but you have plenty time to still fall in love and try for a baby in a relationship... would you not prefer to try to be in a happy relationship with baby having mother and father by their side, rather than falling pregant from one drunken night

I think this has got to be either a wind up or a young girl that hasnt a clue.

The only test i think you need to go for is an STD test.

:roll:

am locking this for now as I can see it getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back