well you'll all be pleased to know...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
that this time when we weren't supposed to be trying.....we have actually managed not to have unprotected sex when i'm ovulating....lol

as some of you may recall.....back in december/january we were 'supposed' to be wtt as we had booked wedding and a bfp arrived, only had it 9 weeks though...poor ickle bean!!! but had i got my bfp in march or april it would have literally been too close to the wedding......and we have managed to refrain and use condoms (which we both hate) when we just had to...lol

i'm very proud of myself........just next few months to keep being careful.....although after june it wouldnt be the worst thing to be honest... ;)

xx

Well done hunny, :yay: :)
Was half expecting you to say you had done it again x x

Well done hunny, :yay: :)
Was half expecting you to say you had done it again x x

ha ha....yeah, i know you all were ;) had OH has his way........i would have been telling you i'd done it again.....lol....but i have put my foot down this time...gotta be honest though, cant wait to get a bfp again...but all in good time :D xx

Are you back on the TTC next month then hun? :)

I'm impressed by your restraint. Well done, are you out of the dangerzone yet? Or might you still have a little "accident"?

I'm impressed by your restraint. Well done, are you out of the dangerzone yet? Or might you still have a little "accident"?

well i got a negative opk yesterday morning and so i reckon little egg popped out friday night saturday morning so i'm pretty much out the dangerzone......but will still be careful tonight and tomorrow.....

we go away on wednesday so will be well and truly safe then...he wont know whats hit him....lol xx

Are you back on the TTC next month then hun? :)

i dont think so hon....i was going to when the dress they had ordered for me was still going to be 2 sizes bigger....but now they have ordered one that fits me now........cos i told them i wasnt going to ttc til later on! plus ideally...i NEED to shift some weight before i get a bfp again.......just to give me and bean the best chance....i dont want to be unfit and pregnant......not again...

so...the plan is to ttc again after af in august...so very early september. this would give me chance to lose weight first and also i would be 13 weeks when we get married....so hopefully, i would have had scan and be able to have copies of the scan in envelopes at the wedding....get everyone to open their envelopes during the speeches :D

plus i should still fit in my dress...... :D

xxx

Last edited:
Thats a good plan hun :) what a lovely surprise for the wedding guests, would make it extra special :) :)

Thats a good plan hun :) what a lovely surprise for the wedding guests, would make it extra special :) :)

yeah it would be spot on if we could get that timing right wouldnt it :D

xx

how are you feelign my lovely? xx

Fingers and toes crossed the timing is right hunny. What a lovely suprise that would be for everyone :) x x

Pfft, am i the only one that thinks shame on you Samsgirl :oooo:

All those wasted spermies, that wasted egg...

Nothing like a good old shotgun wedding ;)

At least not much longer to wait before you'll be making good use of them :D

yep.....i actually said about the wasted little dudes.......bless them

just 4 months to wait.........seems like an age....but i'm sure it'll fly by.....xx

yep.....i actually said about the wasted little dudes.......bless them

just 4 months to wait.........seems like an age....but i'm sure it'll fly by.....xx

I'm sure it will do - you're doing the right thing! It'll be nice to be able to have you and hubby time and make the most of your special day before the babies come along :)

yeah......i only plan on getting married once and i want to look stunning and my dress is stunning!!!! but will be amazing to have a little bean snuggled away under the layers of chiffon...ha ha....just have to see eh? and if it doesnt happen in august....just gonna have lots of fun trying :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back