Well today we find out if the midwife was correct with her prediction...

Sorry for late reply! Only got out the hospital at 6pm... Naughty baby was being awkward and not showing spine properly. After three scans, we got there in the end :)

SO anyway, midwife was............ WRONG!!!!!! It's a boy!!

Someone above mentioned their babies HB was 157 and a girl. Well my babys HB is also 157, so I personally think this HB gender test is a myth.

We are both over the moon about a boy, and a very healthy baby over all. So today was fantastic! No more scans now though. The next time we see our baby will be in the flesh! :) x

Oh I am thrilled to hear that your baby is healthy and happy and big congratulations on a boy...to be honest I would have said 'big congratulations' if you were having a girl too! :lol: Bet your midwife will be miffed that she was proved wrong!!!

xxx

yaaaaaay for your little boy bet you cant wait now to meet him in the flesh xx

Congrats hun!!

We have 4 little nephews (all aged under 4) and little boys rock!

xxxxxx

Aw congrats!!
Glad to hear LO is all healthy xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations....wee boys are ace! I suspect I'm having a blue boy too! They are so loving, well my 2 nephews are anyway. Main thing baby behaved and is a healthy wee monkey! Congratulations. How lovely. I can't wait to know now...... 23 sleeps to go :) xxx

co0ngrats on your blue bundle xxx

Congratulations on team blue hun! :D Really glad your scan went well, even if baby was a bit naughty lol x x

So pleased all was well, It had to be a boy really, being naughty like that ,lol congratulations on joining team blue . xx

Last edited:
Thank you for all the nice comments and congratulations :)
I can start really shopping for little boy things now! :D
And the next time we see him now, it'll be in the flesh (only get 12 wk and 20 wk scan in my region)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back