kept me in over the night!!!!

AyeshaD

Reaction score
I had one hectic a day yesterday, first it starts off with trip to local gp to get my 38 weeks check up. Midwife wasn't working so dr have to see, everything was okay but she thought baby was breech so she called the labour ward to check if this true and try to turn it around.. I have feeling the baby head is down engaged cos you can feel it....anyways they asked me to come in. So I went to hospital get monitored check the urine and bp then after 3 hours later told me the baby is engaged but doctor found baby heart beat drop once on the graph so asked me to stay for 30mins reading again....end up staying over for the whole day got seen by first doctor and said baby might be distressed and since am in full term they want me to be induced and get the baby out..I convinced him to do bit of reading till evening and see..I was so confused lost and not know what to do I was to take the first option till second doctor came and check and asked me to stay in over the night and see how things are in morning. Got scared of being induced after one mean midwife told me will get triple pain I'm having cos was having mild sharp pain.

This morning they checked the heart beat and said fine but waiting for bloodtest and scan also what they say to me...

Poor you! I hope everything is ok today. Some midwives can be really mean and not at all understanding of our feelings and worries.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back