Don't read if easily scared lol. Lacey Ann Brown... welcome to the world!!! With pics

only just read this shauna! I had a quick labour too - i was 4 and half hours from not being dilated at all to giving birth so i know how shocking the pain is when the contrations are just one on top of the other! I also screamed the place down during the pushing stage but im not embarrassed about it - i felt like it helped! Im so proud that i managed with just gas and air and pethedine that i dont care if i shouted!! xx

Thanks hun, i am starting to get over it a bit now... i like hearing that other people shouted lol makes me feel more normal! Even though i have saw a hell of a lot worse on OBEM!! Oh yeah the pain was shocking, was shocked at how much pain i handled! My contractions were back to back for ages...was awful. When i tell people how bad it was they always say its not that bad which really pisses me off and i am gonna explode soon lol...alot of people don't realise labour is completely different for everyone. I done it on gas and air and morphine, but not by choice lol. You should be proud of yourself hun you done really well. I think its so weird all of us going through pregnancy together on here and now we have the labour over with and have our little ones, its mad. xxx

Last edited:
It's not that bad?! :rofl: Yeh right!

I just noticed your wee ticker and I can't believe its been over TWO WEEKS since you gave birth to Lacey!! Geez doesn't time fly! x

Lol!
Oh i know, it really does fly!! Hope you and bump are well :) xxx

Congratulations and Well done

x x x

Congratulations hun!
And well done, sounds like you did an amazing job!
Try not to think about doing it all again yet, just enjoy tour beautiful little girl!
XxX

Congrats she is beautiful! U dont amazingly well and my, what a quick one!!! :shock:

Well done!! :clap:

Defo complain about that mw she shouldnt have treated you that way!! :mad:

Thanks hun, i am starting to get over it a bit now... i like hearing that other people shouted lol makes me feel more normal! Even though i have saw a hell of a lot worse on OBEM!! Oh yeah the pain was shocking, was shocked at how much pain i handled! My contractions were back to back for ages...was awful. When i tell people how bad it was they always say its not that bad which really pisses me off and i am gonna explode soon lol...alot of people don't realise labour is completely different for everyone. I done it on gas and air and morphine, but not by choice lol. You should be proud of yourself hun you done really well. I think its so weird all of us going through pregnancy together on here and now we have the labour over with and have our little ones, its mad. xxx

You are right, everyones labour is different, i had back to back pains too.. terrified of this birth tbh but im gonna opt for an epi :lol:

You done exceptionally well noone can tell you any different!

Thanks hun, yeah i've heard Epidurals are great!!! I complained a good few week ago, heard nothing back. I said i wanted to hear back too. Hope all goes well for you. xxx

Keep complaining babe until you get an apology at least!! :hug:

Thanks, im hoping this one is easier!

Congratulations! Don't worry about shouting, I'm sure they've heard it all before and frankly if anyone makes any comment about what I want to eat while I'm in labour they'll be in trouble!
Sorry you were treated so badly, hope being a mummy is becoming more natural now, xx

Thanks girls, i feel better about it all now. Still never again though lol...i will keep complaining to them deffo. xxx

Every woman is different and i'd bloody eat a mars bar over an apple anyday ;)

The midwife should not have been so cheeky!!

Congratulations x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back