Well this is a surprise....

Lynds77

Reaction score
As the result of a drunken fumble, and probably only the 3rd/4th time we have had sex this year (usually one of the kids in our bed) baby f #3 is on the way.

Had sex late Friday 16th Sept. tested 2 weeks after that with a clearblue and it was negative. Period a few days late now so tried 3 different tests today and all positive.

So I think my husbands super swimmers were alive up there a few days before egg drops. I usually get bfp at 10dpo. Not 18!

Not got my head around it yet. Thought we were finished having kids.

No denying these 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_4349.jpg
    IMG_4349.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 65
Ha ha I thought I'd see you here soon!! 😉

Congrats Hun there's a lovely bunch here in tri one!

Xx

I thought I was in the clear after the negative on Saturday. ��

Feeling a bit guilty as I am more scared than excited at the moment and I am only thinking of the negatives but sure as soon as I get my head around it it will all be good. Might even be a boy ����X

Hey hun!

Lovely to see you back here!

Congratulations!!

:)

XX

Congratulations, I'm sure once it's sunk in, you'll feel better hun xx

Congratulations good to see a familiar face back.

Hope all is well with you and the girls. Xxx

Lynds.... massive congrats!!!

Lovely to see your name pop up.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi ladies. :wave:

So lovely that so many of you are still here. I need to catch up with what everyone is doing and how many babies you all have x

I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant (hopefully) with baby number two.

Been trying for 2 years and had 3 mcs so hoping that this one is my rainbow.

XX

Congrats lynds we are prob about the same amount of time pg xx

Huge congrats, your gonna miss me though lol! At least I can stalk your journey on here now xx

Congrats Lynds! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my second but I was on under the username Goat then.
So exciting you're expecting your third! I have 2 girls and am pregnant with number 3 aswell!
Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!xx

Emily, I remember you and at the risk of sounding like a total weirdo, I have been following your journey and I am so over the moon for you that this pregnancy is going well. Big congratulations!!xxx

Huge congrats, your gonna miss me though lol! At least I can stalk your journey on here now xx

Maybe it's just my turn to be due first? 😂😂. Keep your legs crossed my dear, you never know x

Congrats Lynds! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my second but I was on under the username Goat then.
So exciting you're expecting your third! I have 2 girls and am pregnant with number 3 aswell!
Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!xx

Hi!! Loving that so many of you are still around. And your on number 3 too, we are bloody crazy!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back