Well this is annoying..

julianne

Reaction score
Hi Ladies (and gents as I know there are some of you that use PF),

Well.... AF was due to appear on the 10th July (a very regular 26 day cycle). But she has not appeared yet. So that makes me 4 days late. HURRAH! :)

However, 3 HPTs on different days all BFN (thought i saw a faint line on the second one but likely was just imagining it). BUM!:wall2::mad:

Keep getting abdo twinges and a general abdo heaviness but nothing like the pain I normally get when AF is due.

Hmmmmm. Guess I will just have to keep testing every few days with crossed fingers. If AF does decide to arrive I will not be impressed.

yay!!! hopefully AF stays away and you get your BFP soon!!!

what hpt are u using, cheapies or good ones?? xx

Hiya Piglet.
I have only used the Boots own brand so far. Do you think it is worth splashing out on something else or at least wait until I have some kind of line?

Thanks

I would invest in a first response hun, they can detect it upto 6 days before af is due :)

FX

xxx

Hi Maybe. According to OPKs somewhere on/between 27th and 29th June. I say 'somewhere' becauase one of the middle OPKs on the 28th came up with nada.

Well, That little witch got me in the end on day flaming 32! :mad:Cycles are usually are as regular as clockwork.

And spent an effing £££££££ on HPTs. :wall2:

And it marks one year of TTC - next stop the doc's I suppose.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back