Well that's it then!

MrsR

Reaction score
Sebastian is officially a big boy now! Today he has-sat on the seat on the bus not on our knees, walked all the way around tesco and shopping centre, sat on his own for his hair cut, had two rides on a car ride machine whilst moving the steering wheel and making car noises, been able to lift the lids in the frozen section and climb up the side to see what's in there and helped put the shopping in the trolley. Yesterday he was doing somersaults on my bed and putting his hands on the floor then putting both feet on the wall! :shock: where did my baby go?!

Oh and someone mistook him for a two year old! :cry:

Bless him its amazing how quickly they grow up :love: Tegan walked half way into town earlier where have our babies gone? Xx

I don't know Zoe! He's also learnt how to open the washing machine! Sigh x

Awww he might be growing up but just look at the amazing boy youve created and how clever he is :)

Paige can't walk amazingly far, she just hasn't got the strength!

Aw bless Paige! Sebastian appears to have ridiculous strength (especially after seeing him supporting his body weight on his hands) and inexhaustible energy! He tends to run rather than walk! He is amazing :blush: and he made everyone who saw him smile today!

Thank you all for replying xx

Aww bless him. They do grow up too fast, every day Oz is amazing us atm. Coming on leaps and bounds :love:

Thank you all xx he's grown up ridiculously fast!!!

Aww wow he sounds soo grown up already. :) my neice is the same age and refuses to walk at all. She will only walk with a,walker or if she has both of your hands lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back