Well THATS gettin harder...

Fly

Reaction score
I just walked down into town and back again ... down n up this bad boy mofo of a hill....

frome_catherine_hill.jpg
and yes it really IS that steep!!!

mission and a half!!!!!

Its taken me nearly an hour to get home :shock: unpregnant self does the walk in ten minutes :lol: but i did it :cheer: had to have a breather at the top of the hill and a lovely polish lady stopped to ask me if i was ok :hug: it started chuckin it down near the top of the hill which was bloody loverly!!!

So cummon girls... apart from the obvious things like being able to see ya feet/girlie bits :rotfl: what are the things you are finding increasingly hard to do but you still tryin to do anways???

Am buggered if am gonna let that hill beat me :moon:

Blimey that is a hill and a half!! I found my walk home from work increased from unpregnant time of 7 mins to around 25!!

Now I'm whizzing round everywhere like I have skates on!!

I climbed to the top of this when I was almost 6 months pregnant

Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg

and your pic Fly reminds me of the streets there

Mont-Saint-Micheljpgstreet.jpg

Putting my knickers on is sooooooooooo annoying!

Youn know normally you hold them output ur legs through and voila!

Now like some granny OAP I hang to hold them in one hand put a leg through whilst attempting to balance on something nearby so i dont topple and then try and do the same with the other foot hoping i havent dropped them on the floor!!

:rotfl:

Damn thats a steepo hill!! Perfect for flying down on a bike though :) :hug:

HideiLu said:
I climbed to the top of this when I was almost 6 months pregnant

Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg
now thats really funny you should mention that cos i remember 10 years or so ago draggin my 6 month pregnant butt up St Michaels Mount in Cornwall!!! :D fairplay Lu :clap:

Now like some granny OAP I hang to hold them in one hand put a leg through whilst attempting to balance on something nearby so i dont topple and then try and do the same with the other foot hoping i havent dropped them on the floor!!

lmfao! grunting all the time no doubt!!! :rotfl: i hear ya hun...

thats sommat else thats gettin harder to do... making any movements whatsoever without grunting like an 85 year old lady with multiple hip and knee replacements :rotfl:

Being quiet in bed...

No! Not like that ;)

My pelvis hurts so much when I roll over, or for the first midnight wee (never the subsequent ones though). I can't help waking DH up :/

I've climbed to the top of Mont St Michel but not whilst pregnant :D Well done Fly for making it up that hill too! :)

Hmm I can't wait to be able to cut my toenails properly and put socks on too.

Also I want to be able to cuddle up to my dog properly on the sofa, my bump is too big for him snuggle in front of me properly now :(

And I had to turn off our 1571 service because I was taking too long to get up from the sofa and all calls kept going to answerphone before I got to them - very irritating.

Fly said:
now thats really funny you should mention that cos i remember 10 years or so ago draggin my 6 month pregnant butt up St Michaels Mount in Cornwall!!! :D fairplay Lu :clap:

Ha! They must laugh at us types coming up that road (which they're taking away now!)! I cheated a bit though, once at the Abbey, I sent OH to run round and take lots of pics and show them to me while I took a breather! :shhh:

lol Sharne, I found the trick was to take hole of my leg with the other hand and quide it in! lol

I feel sorry for those pregnant in winter, I couldn't have done without slip on shoes!

socks definitely, especially when you drop one on the floor.... and same goes for shoes. and getting up from any position is pratically impossible without a shove/pull from OH or rolling out onto my knees! lol. where do you live Fly, that hill looks familiar.

I live in Frome in Somerset Ellie :) the hill is called Catherine Hill and its all cobbled and very pretty with some lovely little shops and boutiques that are all very over-priced :lol:

working!! im finding it a struggle now, aches and pains!!

also bending down, i get a sharp pain when i do so, so its my excuse now, i have to get OH to pick everything up so i dont bend! :lol:

driving is getting a bit of a pain too now, im only small so have to have my seat right up to the steering wheel so i can touch the peddles, only now my bump is starting to get in the way

thank goodness i only have 2 weeks left at work, then im selling my car too :cheer:

Mildly said:
Hmm I can't wait to be able to cut my toenails properly and put socks on too.

Tell me about it! I had a go a few weeks ago and did a really bad job, I now have two ingrown toenails and boy do they hurt :cry:

Stuff hill climbing and walking home from work (Fly - am seriously impressed!!)

Tell you what is hard for me right now:
Climbing stairs - have to heave self up by the bannister
Getting out of bed - always wake up with a concrete BH belly now and have to rock and roll to hoist self out of bed

I am barley functioning as a human being!!
I waddle whilst randomly shouting oooch oooh woooah!
Cant put on my shoes, pants and trousers without a 30 min struggle and defeatest begging DH to help
Cant bend down
Cant bare people touching me.
Have a hairy unkempt muff and legs.
Struggle to eat meals but am hungry almost instantly
cant sit down, stand up for long so look like I have ants in my pants
cant sit/stand still and tend to rock like I have just been released from an institution.
Have a gaviscon bottle attached to my lips

BUT I am very proud as I managed to waddle to a castle whilst away which was IIRC 2 miles away over a costal field full of cow pats, I felt like I nearly died but did it Hooorah!!

i remember that hill from when i was little! isnt there one called "penny hill" or sumthing? hehe. strange things u remember!

yep i now have to grab my leg and put it though the knickers manually too!

nickilubs said:
i remember that hill from when i was little! isnt there one called "penny hill" or sumthing? hehe. strange things u remember!
:think: I thinks you is maybe thinkin of Cheap Street moy loverly :) Little tiny stream that runs down a conduit in the middle of the street? Market Cross at the bottom? :) hang about i see if i can't find a pic...

Cheap_Street_Frome.jpg

Really is a pretty little town :) the shop on the immediate left of the shot sells the lushest cake :lol:

So yeah if anyone is ever passin through do gis a shout cos the kettle is always on :) xxx

I feel sorry for those pregnant in winter, I couldn't have done without slip on shoes!
Tell me about it!! And just having to wear a stretchy dress or something to go out,

Fly said:
:think: I thinks you is maybe thinkin of Cheap Street moloverly :) Little tiny stream that runs down a conduit in the middle of the street? Market Cross at the bottom? :) hang about i see if i can't find a pic...

Really is a pretty little town :) the shop on the immediate left of the shot sells the lushest cake :lol:

So yeah if anyone is ever passin through do gis a shout cos the kettle is always on :) xxx

:D OMG Thank you thank you thank you!
I am somerset born and bred now over the border or 2 and cornish
But I have these memorys of when I was very young, they are me and a family member walking down a street with a stream in the middle, I remeber going over and over it jumping! But I could never place were it was......Until now!
thank you!! I can now relieve that memory without bashin my head against a brick wall over were it is!!! :D

Cheap_Street_Frome.jpg

What am I finding harder?? :think: EVERYTHING!!! Seriously lol the stairs i a major drama for me lol
When I ws prenant with the others I was fine! My dad used to live in Torquay and at the top of a steep hill that was actually off another steep hill! ? (crazy place that was lol, well frm me coming fro fat machester) An I was whizzing up there 8 months pregnant pushing my 10 month old up in the pram! I have no idea how we do something sometimes?!

awwwww :D thats made my evening baby-storm :D xxx p.s i likes your signature - ain't that the truth :)

Fly said:
awwwww :D thats made my evening baby-storm :D xxx p.s i likes your signature - ain't that the truth :)
:hug:n :D

I love it, its an old native american quote, and so beautiful & true xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back