Well THATS gettin harder...

well, ive never been to Fome Fly but it sure is nice to see lovely old english streets again, they really are so much prettier than places over here.
thought of another

hanging out the washing. firstly to stretch up and put washing on the line is a challenge, then bending down to get some more is awkward, coupled with getting a BH on the way back up! lol, but then so windy today half the washing was hanging by one peg when i went out to get it in, so now i have pegs all over the garden as i cant bend down to pick them up again! lol at least the dogs are happy, another toy to play with...

hmmmmmmmmmm after reading everyones replies im starting to think im odd.... i dont have any trouble getting dressed etc but when it comes to wiping after going to the loo, now thats a different story! :lol: :rotfl: i asked OH to tidy everything up "down there" the other day & when i saw what he had done all i could think was "oh my god i hope i dont need to go into hospital now"... think id rather try myself than let him loose on it again!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Socks and trainers are the bain of my life at the minute.........that and putting clothes in the washing machine or dryer :think: :think: :think:

I don't know if it's bending down to a that certain level to the put the clothes in or something but when I stand back up properly I'm out of breath and knackered!!

Fly said:
I just walked down into town and back again ... down n up this bad boy mofo of a hill....

frome_catherine_hill.jpg
and yes it really IS that steep!!!

Keer-ist, I'd of had problems stalking up that bad boy BEFORE I was preggers...but then I did smoke loads of fags so maybe that would of been it :think:

The hardest thing Im finding is shaving the old legs...I never knew my leg hair could sprout so flaming long...well its gonna have to, I aint no contortionist! :| And I dont even wanna think about what my foof looks like..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back