Rant - Rude People!!

kellylou

Reaction score
Now I know being pregnant doesn't mean you have to wrap yourself in cotton wool and stay indoors all the time, I mean I am 37 weeks still working and going about my business but today was hell!!!

I had to do a couple of things in the next village and I forgot it was market day, firstly I couldn't get parked and must have gone into the smallest car park ever as it was closest to the town and with spd didnt want to be walking too far, ended up that someone pushed in front of me and took a space a bloke and when I put the window down and said it was my space he just shrugged his shoulders so I ranted "selfish" to him and he said "why, just cos I got in the space quicker than you would?" and I replied "no becos I am 37 weeks pregnant and now I have to go to a car park further away you twonk!"

Ended up having to walk half a mile from the next car park up a steep hill with wet leaves on it and was still fumiing only to get into the town where the market was on and every pensioner was coming at me full force the amount of whacks my bump got today was unreal and I didn't even get a sorry I mean just what is it with people having a bit of common courtesy nowadays if u knock someone by accident apologise and u cannot mistake I am pregnant and what is worse they acted as if I was in the wrong tutting and saying "these young teenagers have no respect" :mad:I am 29 soon not a bloody teenager!!!:wave:

Arghhh very bad day, back to work tomorrow for my last 3 days then I am staying at home wrapped up in a blanket watching films the world can stay outside!!:wall2:

Oh hon, sounds like a crappy day - big hugs - bloke in carpark sounds like a right idiot too!!! x x x

urrrrgh...people! I remember just as I was about to drop with my 2nd and had my 18 month old in the car, a young couple with NO kids parked in the last parent and child bay at the shopping centre. I could have exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one of those days in town a couple of weeks ago with my OH and I wasnt biting my tongue! Carl was sure I was going to end up in a fight because I was making it quite clear how rude they were all being! I promise you'd have felt better if you'd yelled at them :)

o dear! Sounds like a bad day! :(

i was in tesco car park...walking across the zebra crossing and let me just check!....zebra crossing = padestrian right of way?? oh no.... not according to one guy in a car who decided to rev his engine and honk his horn, whilst i was struggling with a weeks worth of shopping. Ok so i could be mistaken for a little on the podgy side but still! Ended up putting my bags down on the crossing and shouting abuse in the car window... :mad:He sat quietly after that!:lol::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back