Well that was a bit extreme!!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I only wanted a sweep lol. I went from the monitor in Day Assessment to theatre in 10 minutes, I did say to the anaesthetist that I was only there to try my luck for a sweep lol and before I knew it I had a spinal block in. OH was beside himself but was so strong for me. There were 2 paediatricians ready to rush Albert up to nicu in an incubator, resus stuff all over the place, they laid me down, cut me open and out popped this very grumpy, screaming baby peeing over everyone :roll:.

Tbh they looked almost disappointed lol. But he's here safe and sound and thats all that counts. They told me later that it was code 1 emergency because his hb was struggling to maintain 80 bpm and dropped down to below 40 so they acted quick. Quick?????? I am so grateful to them and wouldn't have changed a thing to get my beautiful boy here safely.

Thanks so much for your messages :hug: am sat here with tears in my eyes and a baby in my arms lol so will elaborate more at some point. Congratulations to all who popped and I will try to catch up :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, glad they took care of you both! Congrats!!!

oh hunny

that must of been traumatic and i know how you must be feeling as thats why i was rushed to theatre with my first as HB was dropping :shakehead: so pleased you were booked in for sweep though and they acted so quick to get him out, and how teeny he was :hugs:you have had a rough time with everything thats happened so be prepared to be quite emotional for some weeks to come!! but all that counts is that you and little albert is ok :hugs:xxxxxxx

You must be so shocked!!
But so relieved to have your little bundle in your arms!
At least you were well looked after and its all over now.
Can't wait to see pics of the little man!
Take care! X

So glad you and your son are ok. looking forward to seeing pics of your little miracle!

Wow! But big congrats on the safe arrival of your little man :love:

congratulations chick.....sorry for the drama but he's here now :D

good sweep that...lol xx

Wow, glad they took swift action for you. Congratulations and looking forward to pics xx

So glad they acted quickly. Congratulations x

Wow!! What a worry, but pleased all is ok. Congratulations xx

Yay babybrain! I've been desperate to hear from you! Wow, that was a whirlwind.... Glad you and little Albert are fine! Looking forward to hearing your story in more detail, congratulations! Xx

Wow! So glad your both ok! Lucky that u went down really isn't it. Can't wait to see a pic, my baby's heads engaged and I'm back at the mw next tue then she's booking me into hosp to see consultant due to my dates been a week ahead, she said I won't make it to 41 weeks for a sweep though as babys ready to be born xxxxx

Your back YAY, well done to you and baby Bertie :) Albeit him arriving quickly :)

So pleased that you guys are ok xxxx

Congrats!! Great news and I'm glad he's here safe and sound. I'm a bit like you at the moment, keep holding Evie and getting all a little over-emotional!! So pleased for you!! Being a mummy is fab isn't it??!!

Congratulation hunny and so glad all was ok for you in the end - you certainly got what you wanted in the end, if not uite the way you expected it to go

SAending you lots of love xxx

Congrats again BB, glad your LO is here safe and sound :love:

Well done! Bet your glad you went in! Congrats hun!! Xx

Congratulations hunny, so pleased you and Albert are both ok! Can't wait to see pics xx

Hi there Bump buddy!!!!! And birth copycat. lol. I totally know how you feel darling its such a shock when it happens. Thank god for going up for the sweep though. I am sitting here with my little man (who by the way has decided he likes his new milk and has put on 7 1/2 ounces in 4 days!!!lol) and I have tears in my eyes. What is it with these bloody hormones? Love to you and daddy I have been thinking about you guys everyday. Thank you for my photo I showed it to Dylan and he said he looks just like AJ!!! lol. xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back