well our dream is over so soon :(

Thank you for your messages girls, feeling better as the days go by.

oh my gosh babyg! im sooooo sorry to read this. take care of yourself x

So sorry for loss. I hope you recover quickly and have a safe super sticky one next time xxx

Oh I'm so sorry hun, you take it easy, have some you time and yourll be on the mend and ttc in no time

I am so sorry to hear this big hugs to you x

So, so sorry to hear this, babyg. It's such a traumatic thing to go through and it's gonna take you some some to grieve and also deal with the shock of the diagnosis and the physical recovery from the operation.
Since my ectopic in May 2011, I have found the message boards on the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust website to be invaluable to me.
Ectopics are quite unique, many ladies have to face their own mortality and losing their baby in the same day and be left with reduced fertility. To talk with the other ladies who understand can be very helpful. I hope you can find some comfort in the words of other EP sufferers.
xxxx

Thank you girls. And thank you fordee for the info, will have a look into it, thanks again xxx

So sorry hun! Dont go into this section much as its so heart breaking but saw your post! :( Wishing you all the best for the future hun. x

So sorry hun :hugs: it's awful what you've been through, really hope you're back ttc soon :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back