Well my husband isn't pregnant lol

Jojo84

Reaction score
Hubby found a pregnancy testin the bathroom and pee'd on it - Turns out he's not pregnant men are so dumb lol I told him to check back for evaps lol

Oh my! That is the kind of thing that my OH would do! Men are such eejits at times!!

what did he think was gonna happen! lol

He must have been watching Junior! (that's the weirdest film ever btw)

Lol! That is the weirdest film Angela, you're right!

And yep, my hubby would probably do the same haha. They're obviously feeling left out.

Having such a hormonal stressful day today and this just cheered me up lol, sounds like something my boyfriend would do!!xxx

Having a bad day, this post defiantly cheered me up!:)

lol deffo something my other would do! But on a even better note, i just saw a post in twitter from dr christian that said if men pee on a preg test and its positive its a sign of testi cancer!!!! I learn something new everyday x

I remember a few years back a lady on here had a dodgy batch of ic, they all came up with two lines, with her hubby's pee, tap water and everything. Could you imagine if it had actually come up positive for him! Hehe

I remember a few years back a lady on here had a dodgy batch of ic, they all came up with two lines, with her hubby's pee, tap water and everything. Could you imagine if it had actually come up positive for him! Hehe

Im sure that o e of the ttc girls dipped an IC into her baby daughters potty lol she'd had a bad batch too :lol:

My husband was!! When we where ttc he took a test and it had an evap--- he shit himself but taught me not to trust some tests! xx

Lol, can you imagine men having to do the tww and poas! The world would grind to a hault :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back