My amazing, wonderful husband!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I don't mean to brag, but I just want to share a story about how brilliant my husband is!

Some of u know that my skin has been so itchy recently, especially my back, and its also broken out in spots!

Anyway, last night, I was doing the dishes and I could hear hubby running a bath and assumed it was for him.
But he came in and brought me to the bathroom and told me I needed to relax. He even put bio oil in the water, which is what I do lol.

So I was soaking in the bath, and in comes hubby with an exfoliator glove and starts scrubbing my back, it was absolute bliss! Then he gave me a back and shoulder massage!!

Then to top it all off, he laid out fresh pj's on the bed, and had E4 on because Desperate Housewives was about to start - and there was a bottle of water beside the bed fresh out of the fridge! I almost cried! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You lucky fish! In all fairness, my OH is pretty good, but usually I have to ask first!
Can see why you married that one ;)

I have to agree with Naomi lol, I normally have to ask first!!

Now where can I order me one of the types like your husband????:lol:

Wow hunny that is such a lovely thing to do, i had to get out of my pjs last to to drive and pick my oh up at 9pm due to his car breaking. But he did make for it by putting his hand on my belly last night and talking to baby Roo :love: xx

Lol he normally isn't the typical romantic type but when he does something romantic, he really makes up for not being romantic all the time!
Bless him x

Awww how lovely!! Think you and I got our men from the same pod as my hubs did the same for me on fri nite!! X

That is very sweet. It's nice when they do things like that to surprise you!! I must admit my hubs is pretty good at stuff like this too. It's good to be looked after! Especially when you feel like poo.

What a thoroughly lovely chap! A* for him.
Perhaps I could send mine along for some lessons.

I'm not grumbling mine is lovely too, but the bath and fresh pjs was well beyond the call of duty xxx

aw bless thats lovely!

my boyfriend wont ever give me a massage even if i beg!

Aww thats really sweet, will send my OH your way for some lessons :p!... In all fairness he is really good and has done lots practically for me, he's just not the most romantic lol :)

Jayjay I just welled up reading that! Think I'm a bit emotional :lol:

What a lovely thing for him to do, where did you get that one from? I may need to trade mine in for one of those ;) xx

wow you have a keeper right there, what a lovely thing to do xxx

Lol thanks girls!

I told him that I bragged about him on here and he's all chuffed now lol. Hopefully if he knows I'm bragging, he'll do it more often lol.

He did buy me a lush bath bomb today, but I think I'm running tonights bath myself lol x

such a lovely husband! Lucky you jayjay :)

My husband may stretch to run me a bath at times and take over with the baby but the fresh pj's and water he would never think of unless i asked, little bit jealous i must admit :lol:

Lol thanks girls!

I told him that I bragged about him on here and he's all chuffed now lol. Hopefully if he knows I'm bragging, he'll do it more often lol.

He did buy me a lush bath bomb today, but I think I'm running tonights bath myself lol x

I'm about to tell my DH about the loveliness your hubby went to - ha ha! See if that might bring about a warm bath and fresh pjs :D *evil laugh* xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back