• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well hellllllllllllo ;)

Jones

Reaction score
hello im new...well ok im 27 weeks 2moz :p ...sooo....just ouwtta curiositttttty how long u guys working till??? im gona try n work up till 2 weeks b4 my due date....taking annual leave b4 c.........do u think ill last? i work on my feet all day in the health professionxx

Hi! Welcome to tri 3!

I worked up until I was 36 weeks and I'd well and truly had enough by then - mostly just tired and I sat at a desk all day!

I guess you can just see how you go and finish earlier if you need to.

hello!! welcome to tri 3 where all the fun really begins lol.
I went on maternity leave on the 6th dec and my due date is the 24th jan. so I had 2 weeks of annual leave to take, so up til xmas is annual leave, then about 3 weeks til due date from then, so all in all i left about 5 weeks before! its up to you really on how you are feeling, i feel fine and probably could have worked more to be honest, but i had to take the holiday before new year so i did and thought sod it im not coming back for a couple of weeks to then go on leave, so did it in one big hit!
If you think youll be ok, you might be. i can still be on my feet a lot, but this might change soon. just dont know. lol x

Welcome fellow Jones to Tri 3!

I always worked nearer to my due dates with my older kids, and decided this time mainly as I hated my job! that I would treat myself to leaving early! I had 3 weeks holiday in november and then onto maternity leave 1st december , i'm due 12th Jan. It has been lovely and like flexi didn't feel that pregnant and not a problem to carry on working, but now at near 36 weeks, I have started to feel much more pregnant and tired when walking about, so I would say 36 weeks is a good time perhaps. How flexible is yourl boss? Can you set a loose date and then move it nearer the time and you can see how you feel?

Hey welcome to tri 3!
No advice on the job bit but welcome :D

hey, good to see you here
im working until im 35 weeks, 2 of the weeks off are annual leave. so technically start maternity 3 weeks before my due date.
XxX

Welcome to tri 3 jones :)

Can't say on the work part as I'm not working :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back