Lady of leisure....if you dont mind :) haha

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
:wave::dance:

Well my boss just came up to me at work....she auth for me to take 4 1/2 weeks hols b4 my mat leave :) other wise id get paid for em in dec.

sooooooo i leave work.....at 6pm today when my shift finishes.:dance:

soooooooooooooooo excited and relieved i dont have to drag my arse into Leeds city centre every day, i can now chill :lol::dance:

Still got a bit more hols, which ill get paid for in December :) which is good.

So 4 1/2 weeks hols then mat leave starts like 5-6 weeks before bubs due date :D

xxx

Yay, thats good new honey. Put your feet up and enjoy it x

:yay: fantastic news! Bet thats a weight off your shoulders! Enjoy!

im gunna have a curry tonight to celebrate the fact that i will no longer have to talk to snotty arse customers anymore on the fone for 8 hours a day :) maybe a small red vino is in order :) iv not drank once in nearly 8 months it wont bloody harm. :D

xx

brill! bet ur well chuffed! i wanna do that 2 and use all my holidays up b4 i go on maternity, but my boss is being a pain and saying i cant. do ur holidays go from jan to jan??

great news, let the boredom commence, i'm climbing the sodding walls xx

mel_ed yeah you get all your holidays from the year youll take off on maternity leave as well. I didnt realise it but I rang Acas and she told me your employers have to give it to you :) I was more than a little chuffed when I found it out.

Fab that you dont have to go back to work laura!! You can just sit and relax and also buy lots of things for baby lol....or at least I know thats what ill be doing lol!

Oh that sounds like bliss, I would love to finish up now!! I've decided to take my 6 weeks annual leave at the end of maternity leave, so I'll technically be back at work mid Feb 2011 but not actually return til start of April, and I'll be back on full pay at the end that way. Six and half a dozen really!

Yeah mel_ed my hols run from jan to jan. So im takin these hols now, then the rest ill get paid for in dec :)

xx

Hope you've enjoyed your first proper day as a free from work lady, lol x

yeah iv just been chillin hun. although i went into town yest as i had bits to do and it rained allllll day booooo. Docs today then gunna have a quick tidy up and chill all day, then 90210 and one born every min tonight :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back