• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well at 40+5..

Me too, I'm checking back more often just to see if you've posted an update! We're all thinking of you hun xxx

I think hes holding out for your 2 year anniversary !!!!!!!! xx

Ahh Hun, you can only do so much and Noa has to do the rest himself , don't worry he will have to be here very soon, or they will sort him out so at least either way he will be in your arms in the next week max.

Hope he arrives today and that Demba had a good birthday, nice for them to have a special day each X

Anyone heard from Evelina recently I dont think she was on this last night or this morning? Maybe we have some joy???

lets hope something is happening for her xx thinking of u hun

fingers crossed she'll be cuddling her lo very soon x

iv sent her a lovely text ad ill let you know if she replies!! really hoope this is it for her ! i wanna see little noa xx

awww love it! nah nothing.. Noa is still tucked upp in there.. got my sweep today im so nervous!

haha we all got so blooming excited! dont worry about thee sweep itll be fine and hopefully it will mean noa will be here very very soon x

awww love it! nah nothing.. Noa is still tucked upp in there.. got my sweep today im so nervous!

Nervous? maybe its coz you know it will do the trick.....hope you not walking there and back again?? one way trip on foot for you m'lady, taxi back, asp after sweep

No arguments :shakehead:

:lol:

Good Luck xx

Hey, hopefully it will do the trick.... don't leave until you're walking like a cowboy!!

:rofl: ^^

im hoping and dreadding that the MW will have massive hands :cry: if it has to be done it might as well be done properly and im gonna tell her to push her whole hand in if she have to..

yeah I think it will be taxi home this time as last week i feelt so shattered in the evening after.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
noa needs to come out now..

yeah i suggested it to OH but he even refuse to feel for my cervix, so feeling for the baby is not gonna happend. just pull his hair a little n get him down an inch and maybe he get the picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back