I am DUE- Now had 2nd sweep...

Pudds86

Reaction score
Yipppeeeee............

40 weeks pregnant today, seems to have flown past! After my sweep on Thursday I have been having period pains and the odd niggle but I dont think anything will happen this weekend. We shall see... :lol:

Got a second sweep booked in on Tuesday- cervix was soft at the last one so hopefully even more so on Tues. Induction is booked for 7am on the 2nd. Been beeding everyday since the sweep and walking lots too, Im NOT GOING TO BE INDUCED! Positive thoughts girlies :dance:

Just want to meet my little man now. xxxx

Last edited:
good luck am thinking positive thoughts for u come on baby!!

PMA! You go girl! Hope you dont have to be induced, fingers crossed for you.

I'm sure bubs will be here soon, chick Good luck =D positivity that's what we need. xXx

Happy due date! Fingers crossed for you that LO gets labour moving along soon for you, bring on the pain! :)

Woop woop for ur due date hon!!! Hope it happens soon for u xx x

Oooh that all sounds very promising Pudds! I don't reackon baby will make you wait much longer!

Well done for reaching the big milestone of 40 weeks!

You had your second sweep yet ? How you feeling, any signs yet ?

Hi girls! Thanks for wondering about me. Had second sweep at midday and cervix is 2cm long and 2cm dilated. Baby is FINALLY engaged, not totally but midwife touched his head. She was able to do sweep well. I have been on two long walks since, for some lower back pain but nothing major... Just a waiting game now! I have a third sweep booked for Tuesday next week and then induction on Thursday is no bubs b4 then. Praying he makes an appearance soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back