• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well at 40+5..

haha! you should get demba to do it! phil did and he freaked a bit at first but he fell lo's head and an poen cervix lol!! and it was reassuring to me as well knowing my body was 'working' lol! i tried feeling myself but by this point i was too big!
x

:( im of to have a wash now.. im not gonna shave and have nice undies, cuz i reakon its like when your out on the pull, if you put the effort in then there is only non attractive guys, but if you got hairy legs and grannys its guarantied to be a hottie there that wouldnt mind the old in and out.
:wall:

i got a feeling she wont even feel my cervix. and if not.. i give up on this pregnancy.

:( im of to have a wash now.. im not gonna shave and have nice undies, cuz i reakon its like when your out on the pull, if you put the effort in then there is only non attractive guys, but if you got hairy legs and grannys its guarantied to be a hottie there that wouldnt mind the old in and out.
:wall:

i got a feeling she wont even feel my cervix. and if not.. i give up on this pregnancy.

good luck hun xxxx

yay for a sweep i had my daughter the day after my sweep :)

hope the sweep works for you hun ive got one booked for wednesday at 40+3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back