40+ appointment

Lou_1

Reaction score
just home from my midwife appt and im 2 centimeters dilated and my cervix is ready :dance::dance:

babys head still not engaged fully but as its my 2nd they saying he might not till actual full blown labour so fingers crossed i wont have much longer to wait but if i do im booked in for induction on thurs 16th :lol: and she thinks it will just be a case of breaking my waters so either way only a week :) xx

Excellent hopefully you won't need the induction xx

aw i know thanks feel better knowing by next thurs he shld finally be here x

i was booked for induction at 12 days over and babys head was not engaged at 10 days over - even when i went to hospital to be checked at 11pm on the night she was born they said "not engaged and only 1-2cm"

..... by the time we drove home, rang the hospital and drove back up there i was 6cm and baby was born 2hour 20mins later!!!

they say your 2nd can happen quickly and that was certainly the case with me!!

how exciting that you've not got long to wait now either way!!! good luck!

oooo serious thanks for that positive story i hope for the same kind of thing maybe not so fast haha x

Induction was fast for me, midwife said baby was only 2/5 engaged when i went in but then 12 hours after i was started off my waters broke and about 4 and a half hours later Ifan was here! xx

thats brill news hun. fingers crossed you dont have to wait for induction. xx

Brilliant news Lou!

Fingers crossed you don't need the induction hun.

Hope you are feeling well Xxx

so.... was at hospital last night as had tightness since thurs and nothing much happening never felt baby much yday so had to go in to get him checked over... He is fine just being a bit lazy :) but my tightness is regular just not strong enough to move me from 2 cm dilated :( so im home had no sleep as the pain not majorly sore just uncomfortable and im just waiting !!!!!!!

oh hun. hope they get stronger and it all starts happening. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back