• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well at 40+5..

isobel84

Reaction score
Now im getting a little worried.. i know he still got time to come out but it really feels like he wont.
Even OH is convinced now that im gonna have to be induced in the end.. I really dont want this.. Also.. im getting this little worry that something is wrong.. why else wouldnt he wanna come out :cry:
Hes bum was still in my rib this morning.. no cramps or nothing (even tho evening time he seem to go mental ripping my cervix to bits)
I still cant feel no cervix (not sure what im feeling for) and i bet my sweep on monday will do nothing or my cervix will be to high up :wall:

i keep getting this emails that says "40 weeks your baby is here", i got an empty mosesbasket and a dusty hospitalbag :shakehead: :cry:

Last edited:
really hope noa decides to come for you soon hun xx

ahh he will come!! just a little too comfy in there lol! dont worry too much, loads of people go overdue :hugs: x

awww hun :hugs: one way or t'other, it wont be long now. some people (myself included) are wary of inductions, but if you are ready to go, then it often doesnt take much at all to get things going. they say they are more painful (could be just a myth), but they are supposed to be quicker too.

You could be feeling his bum in your ribs and his head might be engaged too...meaning he's a good size. That's what im telling myself anyway :lol:

It's horrible when you get this fed up, i was 12 days over with ds1 and praying in doesnt happen this time....

xxx

Aw hon, I went over a week late with Harrison so know how hard it is. Noa will be here soon as life will be amazing! Bug hugs x x x x

You deserve a medal!! The waiting game is seriously stressful! I think he is just very comfy where he is at and when he decides he will then make his appearance. Typical man always keep you waiting!lol xxx

aw you're not alone one of our friends is 40+6 and stilland thing he will come when he is ready and will be worth the wait xx

aww hun he's just got to comfy in there i refused to come out till 14 days late and i was fine. Just try to relax and enjoy the last little bit he'll be here soon xxx

You will be offered a sweep soon hopefully!!

With my 2nd, no signs or nothing, after a sweep she came out in an hour and a half.

Only seems to work with me if it's done with....lets say... determination so get onto that MW and tell her not to be shy!!

I do feel for you! Cahal decided he wanted to spend an extra 12 days chilling out before being born and it was seriously doing my head in!! It will make Noa even more worth the wait :)

I wasn't induced because he got a shift on naturally in the end, but if it helps, I was given syntocin (sp?!) toward the end of my labour as we were both exhausted and they doctors decided I needed stronger contractions to push him out. I also had the gas and air taken away from me at this point and had had no other pain relief so did it all on my own. The contractions were no worse than the natural ones I was having, and if I was able to with this with no pain relief after 36 hours of labour (and I'm a real wimp lol!) then you will be absolutely fine hun :)

Aww come on Noa!!!

You know, my little man is engaged and I still feel him giving my ribs a good battering lol. Midwife said he's just a long baby haha, might be the case with you too!

Hope it won't be too long for you now!

i know im just silly.. he will be here soon.. its just that today both me n oh woke up and both felt we might aswell give up, he wont come EVER! but he will..

It just feels like ive done it all, i have shaged for england last 4 weeks, i have eaten spicy foods 6 out of 7 nights a week, i bounce everyday, walk, nipplestimulation (this have given me strong contractions but gone away straight after), hot baths.. you name it, ive done it :wall:

oh well.. i guessed 11th or 24th (OHs birthday)
OH wants nothing more then Noa for his birthday.. so fingers crossed for tomorrow :(

Oh that would be so sweet if they share a birthday! That must be what noa's waiting for xx

haha Oh said from the start that Noa is not due until 24th cuz he wants him on his Bday. I really didnt want them to share but now, yeah bring it ON!

if he comes tomorrow tho, he will be such a daddys boy!

that would be lovely if they shared a birthday!! Everything's crossed for tomorrow hun! x

u did say last week that me and u were going to share sunday so maybe we are! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back