Weird pains? What are they?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Last night I woke up to go the loo as usual but couldnt sleep, was having some stitch like pains around the top of my bump, I say pains but they were more uncomfortable than painful, they stopped after about 10 mins & I went bk to sleep.
I thought they might be Braxton Hicks but there was no tightening or anything?
Bubs seems happy shes still kicking about & theyve not come bk today...
Any idea? x

Sorry honey I have no idea! When I have BH there is definite tightening. Sometimes when I have indigestion I get a pain at the top of my bump...maybe it was that?

xx

Oooo trapped wind feel like that.....other than that sorry I am pants I can't even work out my own lol x x

I get sore at the top of my bump sometimes mw said it could be indigestion or baby stretching her legs up into the middle o fmy ribs

x x x x

My bump has been quite sore at the top...no idea what it is though xxx

Last edited:
Not sure hun, to be honest I get so many aches and pains and pulls and niggles in and around my bump, I pay no attention to them! I swear I won't even notice when I'm in full labour, lol xx

you could have got up to quickly off the bed or off the toilet and had muscle twinges i have this happen if i move to quickly or get up to fast pains and niggles i suppose are common in pregnancy we all seemed to be suffering at the mo with back ache and twinges and alsorts lol theres alot of reasons it could be as the girls have sed i know its hard to explain what pains you have too like me i find it hard describing pains im having lol as i know nobody else can feel them unless there having them too lol i also find if im doing to much i get a stitch sort of thing at the top and side or if ive been straining lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back