UPDATE IM HOME -off to hospital - advice on braxton hicks or something else??

louise280981

Reaction score
wondered if someone could give me some advice

last night i was having a really strong pulling pain in my lady bits :lol: and stomach pains but nothing to painful just thought it was braxton hicks

anyway in the night OH said i was moaning about the pains in my sleep and this morning and still now im having really strong painful pains in my stomach i wondered coz its baby number 3 braxton hicks could be stronger?? but should they last all day?? they come and going but def very strong, belly gets hard and pains in my back. nothing else like loss of plug etc just got watery discharge

is this just braxton hicks (nearly 8 years since my last baby so cant remember) or is this something that needs checking out??

WELL PAINS ARE COMING EVERY 15 MINS OR SO SO BEEN ADVISED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL MY LOCAL HOSPITAL WONT SEE ME AS ITS A MIDWIFE ONLY LED SO GOT TO GO ALL THE WAY TO BRISTOL FINGERS CROSSED ALL WILL BE OK

Last edited:
I'd like to know too as I'm having that at the moment. I thought BH were meant to be painless???

Emma

Just seen this! Hope everything is ok and you are home? Let us know when you can if you are alright xx

Hope evrythingthing is ok I had this the other night and having third baby and it was bh's had them all day scary isn't it! Thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just seen this chick, hope you're ok darling! x x hugs x x

Oh gosh, I hope you are ok Louise. Please update us as soon as you can xx

Does anyone know who her text buddy is? x really hope she's ok x

I'm her text buddy - I text her about 15 mins ago but not heard anything yet. Will let you know if I do. x

**************UPDATE****************

Just got this text from Louise280981's partner:

'Hi this is Louise280981's partner. Thanks for the text. She is still in and they are checking her as they think she may have lost some of her waters. She'll be in touch when she can.'

I've text back wishing them the best from us and telling her we are thinking of her.

Oh my gosh, I hope Everythings ok! Will be thinking of you Hun! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back